Reviews for Threads of Destiny
cravo16 chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
Don't let this story go by the wayside. Quite interesting, and I hope you update soon!
TragicMagic14 chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
These two are so cute, I swear! Nintendo, y u no put kiss at end of the game?
And tisk, tisk. Reading a man's diary, Zelda? For shame! I suppose I don't really feel that bad for reading hers now :P
Great update, once again. I'll be waiting patiently for the next chapter.
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
I really am glad you decided to finish this story. I also loved the way you have link defend zelda. Welcome back!
Leina16 chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Yay, you updated! I was so excited when I saw the new chapter. That duel was really intense. You did a great job of writing out the scene and had just the right amount of suspense and action. I hope you update soon because I want to know what happens!
TragicMagic14 chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Ahh! A Cliffhanger! You are too cruel!

Great chapter, as always. I SO hope Link wins! Nobody disrespects Zellie and gets away with it! Update ASAP.
Chubby-King-Chocobo chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
This is really cute! Please continue Link and Zelda's puppy love is adorable and you do a great job portraying it. I am really looking forward to the duel!
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
It's about time this story was updated! It's so good
Useless-Materia chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Wonderful! I quite enjoy your writing; I cam on this site today hoping for just such a story as this, about Link and Zelda pre-game, and yours is by far the best I've found. I hope more is coming soon.
Nerazim Praetor chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
the chapter was good. you ended it great: it wasn't a cliffhanger, so it wrapped things up nicelly until the next chapter, and the tad bit of fluff there was brought in nicely.
Silvara chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Your characters are okay, the relationships are nice and the writing is good. What more to ask? (Except for the Hero to be actually Nammed Link.

But I imagine I forsee the interest in having him nammed from one of Hyrulian Kings' name )
Leina16 chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Ahhhh that was so cute! I loved it! I love Link and Zelda's relationship. The romance makes me so happy! I'm excited for the Link vs. Groose duel! That's going to be great! I love the way you write and I love what you're doing with this story! Keep it up! :)
Bernie chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Yea! What took you so long? I've been waiting for this chapter forever! When will you write more?
erico637 chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Awesome story! I like it :) uptades take a long time though...oh well
httydgirl293 chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
Please update soon. one of the best I've found so far.
Kamui-Lyn chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
I think this is the best Skyward Sword story yet! I think the prologue was really good. A good start to the story.