Reviews for Diffusion
OneLivelySpirit chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I feel so sorry for Flint TTTT But good story!
mochicocoa chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
God, this is so beautiful and painful and ughhhh, what are you doing to my feels. I can totally kinda see this, and it's just so hard to read because it just hurts. I feel for Flint and Candice, and whenever Flint is unsurprised when she left, it broke my heart. Hgfdsvfds, this is amazing.

I blame chandelure for getting me addicted to this pairing too, and when I find out there is actually another fic with this pairing, I was so happy! ; u; I hope I'll be seeing more from you! :3
ILikeShorts chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Absolutely beautiful. That was painful to read, and I mean that in the best way possible because I'm sure that's exactly what you were going for. Poor Flint. And Candice. (And just to be 100% clear, by "painful to read," I mean you do an amazing job of conveying emotion through your writing, because I just realized how that could be interpreted entirely differently. XD)

Your writing style is gorgeous. I love the way you described everything. And I'm totally in awe of the way you manage to end every single scene with the most perfect line ever. In particular, "Especially because he knows it's fake" really got to me. And, of course, the ending. Ouch.
Tenebras Lux chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
you're so mean... ahh... oh well. this story was lovely :) i really enjoyed it