Reviews for They Shed a Sweet Light
kezztip chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I loved that story. Puckleberry family stories are the best.
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
God, this was ADORABLE! Puckleberry SamxQuinn and both couples as close friends Epic WIN! Both of them are so sweet... Hahaha, and this story was pretty funny too. Great oneshot!
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Loved it! Awwwwww...Puckleberry family cuteness! keep 'em coming...please?
bella0148 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
i LOVE this family :)
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
i like it
li chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Extremely cute story. thank you for writing it.
easilyerased chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I'm going to get a cat and she'll be named Potato. My sister is going to call hers Rocket. Mum hates cats so we have to leave home first (not long now). I reckon Uncle Sam (har har) would be one of the coolest uncles ever. My cool uncle is my Uncle Dale. He has about 30 guitars and listens to a lot of music.

But Grace was gorgeous. I was one of those talkative kids. Always had to know everything.
polarpi chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
OMG, OMG, OMG! I love, love, LOVE this story...so cute with Grace & the mix of Broadway & comic book knowledge, lighting the candles and the hope (knowledge) Grace'll remember this holiday, and the cat! Such a great story - thanks for sharing! :)
donna14 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Awww, this was so sweet, what a great story!
BriyerRose chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
That was a cute and fluffy story! I loved the kitty aspect because I'm more of a cat girl than a dog one; so it was perfect for me to see Gracie enjoying her gift! Great job! :-)
jennh07 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
So cute. And I love how Puck waited at the end to roll his eyes because of the name. Poor Sam haha. Grace is all sorts of adorable :)
Britt chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Aw! This was really sweet! I love puckleberry family stories. Great job!
IsisLes5 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011