Reviews for From Here to Eternity
navydivea chapter 21 . 5/1
...Need more please.
lildino chapter 21 . 11/14/2015
So I just wanted to tell because I think you need to know is that your story is amazing. And I'm so glad I found it again for whatever reason I didn't save which I thought I did. But I didn't and I was sad because I couldn't find you non matter how much I tried. Normal I don't review so this might be the only time your hear from me but just know usually I don't review it because I have no word that can describe the awesomeness I read.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/27/2015
wonderful please write more I'm on edge
VS chapter 21 . 2/8/2015
Never stop posting this story is awesome
roj226 chapter 21 . 12/3/2014
I am incredibly happy the you disited to continue this incredible tale, and it pleases me that you had not abandoned the story,you had me worried there for a while.
LionshadeSC chapter 21 . 11/9/2014
*screaming in fear*
AAAGGHHHH, I HOPE YOU CAN UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON. AAAAAGGHHH

this always tends to happen with fanfics. get all caught up to the end of the chapter, and then wait for 6 months to get the next one.

i shouldnt be complaining, though. I'm a bad updater myself

I loved every part of this chapter and i am so excited to see how the next one pans out! i hope that you can upload the next one as soon as possible! Hopefully life won't get in the way and will just give you room to WRITE WRITE WRITE because gosh dangit i wanna know what HAPPENSS!
Professor Clue chapter 21 . 11/4/2014
Oh sweet chaos...finally, an update...THANK YOU! It was a great chapter
Sturm and Drang chapter 21 . 11/3/2014
Awesome! I've been wondering what discords mom was going to be like for a while now.

And it was only a matter of time before Animosity caught up with his older brother. Exciting stuff.
It's great to hear from you again and I look forward to reading more.
review lord chapter 21 . 11/3/2014
WELCOME BACK! and I just finished re-reading all the previous chaps 2 days ago sweet, nice update, so Serenity has been revealed to discord, but she wasn't real (I think), and Mother has finally shown up and has captured our heroes whats gonna happen next...I CAN'T WAIT, great job nice chap, and welcome back
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
Yay! You've returned!
Very exciting chapter. Trust me, I am still reading
Keep writing and God bless!
Shippings
Tyraka628 chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
Errrrr...what's up with this chapter's text?
roj226 chapter 20 . 9/10/2014
I have your story from the beginning to the current end I have enjoyed it very much in which I must ask for you to continue this story for I am very curious on what is to happen next in this magnificent tail, that you have constructed.
Professor Clue chapter 20 . 5/18/2014
Come on mate, between waiting on this and A Pony's Sympathy 3, I can't handle any more suspense and waiting. I mean, I'm inventing entire timelines in pony based universes just thinking of what could happen next. I just hope you can continue posting again during the summer.
RainbowFires chapter 20 . 5/12/2014
Amazing story so far. 3
Ashley chapter 20 . 5/8/2014
I just loved Memories and I am hooked on this story too! I keep rereading this in hopes of you posting a new chapter soon. I know life gets in the way from time to time. My fav made up character is animosity. I can't wait to read what happens next!