Reviews for Rune Factory 3: Indictment
Brina Caretaker chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This is a very creative story it shows Micah different point of view on his life.

Good Job
that-one-awesome-kid chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Awesome story! Cute ending you did capture the seriousness of the story. Good job!
Nothing chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
It was...good. I'm personally not a angst person, so I didn't mind the end. It's also good that you kept the identity of the girl at the end a secret. Good story.

From,

Me

_

Team 2cool4names
Kelina Dawn Hearan chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
No, its not bad at all, I really enjoyed it. It's nice to see Micah being compassionate towards monsters, the way you wrote from his point of view is very unique and creative.

This isn't a bad fic, its quite nice. But I wonder who that girl is, maybe Raven? Hmm...

-Kelina Dawn Hearan
Amusuk chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Yeah, that could be what Micah thought. You've put a lot of thought to make this story. Actually, it's simple but when we're thinking of it again, we eventually think something more complicated like how he feel. It's a good pov. But I thought it's a bit too much. Next time, you should simplify your word, like changing a paragraph into one or two sentences full of meaning. (I'm newbie too, don't worry or fury) _