Reviews for In the Clutch
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Uncle Juice, please stand with me. There are too many girls here-awwww,how cute is he

not nearly as cute as your two-see?super cute

Maybe this place wasn't so bad-lmao

Ellie was so kind-hearted and generous, just like her Auntie Milla and her Mom-yep
ambrose alleycat chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Very cute loved it 3
Dutch'76 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I always love story’s or scenes that show ‘normal day events’. So Milla and Juice taking Kenny and Ellie to the build-a-bear event is something I really appreciate. Never heard of something like that out here, so that was new too!

I can so picture the four of them in that crowded place full of civilians. Juice wanting to get the hell out of there, but at the same time keeping his promise and thinking about the return on investment that is in there for him if he sits this one through.

Juice is such a fine mix of outlaw and heart and you write him so well. I only love him more when I read your stories. Milla holding Clutch was great, tough strong old ladies are only human too. Within the privacy of her own bedroom she can let go while holding on tight to the bear. Loved it!
Verda Napoli chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I love the idea of bikers at Build-a-bear! So many people forget that 1%ers are human. They are not above doing silly shit to get laid. These little everyday one shots are so accurate and refreshing. And of course reading about the Winston cuties is always a joy.

A bear named Clutch who's there in a clutch...nice play on words. The juxtaposition of a tough old lady who is also a little girl clinging to a teddy bear for comfort was a really powerful statement.

Love love love this, as usual.
lederra chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Awwww brilliant! I loved this story but then I love all your stories about this couple. They are my favourite pairing. Season Greetings to you at this time of year and I hope to see some more stories about Juice and Milla from you in the New Year.