Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Founders' Fountain
Guest chapter 18 . 8/27/2012
I really didn't understand the challenge at all. So there was different colors...and then different shades of those colors? And pink was bad? I'm so confused. On the upper hand, I understood the speech just fine!
Venetiangrl92 chapter 18 . 8/22/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! so can't wait for the next! xoxo
AuntieL chapter 18 . 8/22/2012
Interesting concept. At first it was a little confusing, but as I read, it became clear. I especially liked her speech. Nice chapter!
Morgorah chapter 17 . 5/23/2012
So I've just read your whole story and I have to say I love it. I love seeing the students interacting with each other in ways they didn't before the war. can't wait to read more. :)
Angel N Darkness chapter 17 . 5/11/2012
you did a great job on this chapter... love it... update soon...
Love-don't-die chapter 17 . 5/10/2012
well that took me all day to read but it was worth it, really enjoyed it and can't wait for the next chapter :)
Angel JJK chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
Cool. Please continue.
AuntieL chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
Yay! You're back!

I know what you mean about blocks and bunnies and such.

I was glad to see the update, and look forward to seeing what happens when Draco presents their paper/project... although I would think that Hermione *should* be there, since it's a joint paper. Maybe have HIM do the presentation, and she be mostly quiet? I can't imagine NOT going to the presentation - especially someone like Hermione.

But I won't quibble. I love this story SO much! :)
Venetiangrl92 chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
way short but good chapter! please update soon! xoxo
Impulse53669 chapter 16 . 4/21/2012
Found this story today and I loved it , update soon !
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
WOW this is great! You need at least 200 more reviews on this story. Can't wait to read more!
collz8106 chapter 16 . 4/15/2012
Absolutely LOVE this story! Can't wait to continue reading!
TwinzLover chapter 16 . 4/5/2012
I'm actually sort of glad, because I won't be back from Vietnam until the 3 of May! Good luck with your bunny!
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 15 . 4/5/2012
Another great chapter!

I am suprised though that Hermione was able to restrain herself from doing more research and looking for the exact location of the fountain.

Hope to see more soon.

Keeo up the good work.
TwinzLover chapter 15 . 4/5/2012
Why aren't they singing? This is a Harry Potter of Greece or something isn't it? No? Well that's what it seems like to me, so please add songs.

Okay that was mean. It's just that everything is flowing too well, too innocently, like a movie or like 5-8 graders... Complexity is the Dramione way!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »