Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Founders' Fountain
xFlipJamsx chapter 18 . 9/7
I know it's been a long time, but please please please keep continuing this story ! I really want to read the rest and know what happens.
zombiekins5948 chapter 18 . 2/27/2016
Please make more updates
Guest chapter 18 . 8/27/2012
I really didn't understand the challenge at all. So there was different colors...and then different shades of those colors? And pink was bad? I'm so confused. On the upper hand, I understood the speech just fine!
Venetiangrl92 chapter 18 . 8/22/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! so can't wait for the next! xoxo
AuntieL chapter 18 . 8/22/2012
Interesting concept. At first it was a little confusing, but as I read, it became clear. I especially liked her speech. Nice chapter!
Morgorah chapter 17 . 5/23/2012
So I've just read your whole story and I have to say I love it. I love seeing the students interacting with each other in ways they didn't before the war. can't wait to read more. :)
Angel N Darkness chapter 17 . 5/11/2012
you did a great job on this chapter... love it... update soon...
Love-don't-die chapter 17 . 5/10/2012
well that took me all day to read but it was worth it, really enjoyed it and can't wait for the next chapter :)
Angel JJK chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
Cool. Please continue.
AuntieL chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
Yay! You're back!

I know what you mean about blocks and bunnies and such.

I was glad to see the update, and look forward to seeing what happens when Draco presents their paper/project... although I would think that Hermione *should* be there, since it's a joint paper. Maybe have HIM do the presentation, and she be mostly quiet? I can't imagine NOT going to the presentation - especially someone like Hermione.

But I won't quibble. I love this story SO much! :)
Venetiangrl92 chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
way short but good chapter! please update soon! xoxo
Impulse53669 chapter 16 . 4/21/2012
Found this story today and I loved it , update soon !
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
WOW this is great! You need at least 200 more reviews on this story. Can't wait to read more!
collz8106 chapter 16 . 4/15/2012
Absolutely LOVE this story! Can't wait to continue reading!
TwinzLover chapter 16 . 4/5/2012
I'm actually sort of glad, because I won't be back from Vietnam until the 3 of May! Good luck with your bunny!