Reviews for A Portal Carol
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
..And a happy explosion day! That was AWESOME. I'm saying that instead of new year from now on. I'm gonna go draw this now. I MUST!
HuggbeesLady chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
"But it's Christmas! Even science takes a break for it. Unless science is Jewish, then it takes a break for Hanukah; we have that too" is the best thing ever typed into a computer, you are a genius!
axel100 chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Great story. I knew there had to be some kind of twist coming and you didn't disappoint.
Neru Akita chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
I really liked this story too! even if it was the last one, i still want more X3 XD merry christmas! and a happy explosion day!
Zanegar chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
MARRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY HONICA! KICKIN KUANZA! ROCKEN ROMADON!

HAPPY HOLLIDAYS!
FTWinterstorm chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
Aw, loved it! I have actually (several, several times) told people "Merry Christmas and a Happy Explosion Day!" It's the new Ney Year's Eve.
FeeptheNinja won't login chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Ha. Ahaha. Ahaahahahahahahhahhaaa!

This. This was awesome.

Why was only Cave's spirit actually dead? Because, with the slight exception of Wheatley, all of the 'spirits' were awesome incarnate (especially Chell. Chell is /epic/ incarnate. X3).

OMG GLaDOS spelled 'SaNTA' like how I spell my name (much to the chagrin of my parents). XD I do so love coincidences.

Feep
melzdog123 chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
PAEROITUBNAEKRTPBEAIORTPAE. This is AMAZING. It's hilarious, GLaDOS is being GLaDOS, Wheatley is a moron and Chell's off her rocker. Nothing new there. XD

Amazing. Please write more!
Dramon Breaker chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
This is one of the funniest things I've read in along time. Please continue.
ASBusinessMagnet chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Marrissa, if you think I am going to praise you on every story that you write, you are wrong.
Neru Akita chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
THANK YOU FOR THIS GREAT CHAPTER!

i hope you will get this done before chrismas! that would really make my chrismas!
Zanegar chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
HAPPY CHRISMAHONAKUAZADON!

I cant wait to see the the gohst of christmas yet to come!
curtisimo chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
i expect christmas future to be either morality or anger. so scary.
Neru Akita chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
oh please contenue! and before christmas, if possable! i really liked this, actually more than the original! please contenue! i really enjoyed!
Ryogan chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Great story! You did an amazing job with Cave's voice xD That Hanukah thing was hilarious. Hope to see more soon.