Reviews for The Edge of the Deep Green Sea
MonsterSlut chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
I need a cold shower...that was romantic and hot as hell
NotSureWhatToCallMyUsername chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
I've been reading all your Dalaric fics for the better part of two days and they are awesome! They made me laugh and blush and they just so awesome it has to be said twice!

I've been looking through Vampire Diaries fanfiction for a story where Alaric becomes a vampire and ta-da you wrote it and it's amazing! And you finished your story on a happy ending which made me love it even more!

I love the line from chapter six "Damon Salvatore got to keep Alaric Saltzman forever." I fangirled when I read that line and if only it happened in real life!

I love your portrayal of Damon especially chapter seven, the line "In the doorway, Damon was making impatient noises." made me laugh out loud!

Please write more Dalaric because they are just amazing! :-D
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
Awww lovely fic

Loved it!

But we seriously need more Dalaric graphic hot interaction!
DesertOrchid7485 chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
Awwwwwww, I loved that! Please tell there's a sequel or something?
Barbmad chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
What a fantastic story! Thanks for writing this!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
asdfghjklkjhgfdsa! This was so adorable! I love it so much!
Phyrfli chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
Oh just, so much yes with this story... so many... feels :) Wonderful wonderful, as always!
Phyrfli chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Had to comment on this one, its just too beautiful not to. :) Perfect chapter.
brage chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
Very nice! I like how you explained their relationship throughout the series so far without rewriting what we already know about them both. Brilliant and perfect. Love how Damon is very much Damon in this as well as being in love with Ric. I hate it when authors turn him into a mush ball. It was hilarious when Bonnie told him that Alaric was the guy in their relationship-laughed my ass off!

Thank you for sharing such a great talent. Keep writing!

b
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
you're not a huge Elena fan, are you? she does get a bit annoying sometimes :)

I love your Bonnie! and I love how Alaric took his own sweet time deciding on what he was going to do, though there really was no decision to make. IT'S DAMON!
evildictatoroftaste chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
I loved it! It's just perfect! Oh so PERFECT! :D It's angsty, with just a little bit of fluff and cuteness and supernatural stuff and with just the perfect amount of smut! I love it! I added it to my favorite stories and I'm pretty sure I'll read it again and again and again until I know it by heart! lol

Seriously great job! You're officially in my list of favorite authors and there are very few people in that list! :) Can't wait to read more from you!
AwesomeGaySidekick chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
Absolutely BRILLIANT! It was so...cannon! I'm writing an Alaric/Damon fanfiction, but after reading yours, I have some stuff to redo. Damon's lines were especially perfect, in my opinion. You just lifted my standards, thank you for the amazing story!
DoodeSeriously chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
omg! great ending... you included matt into it *grins*

and love how perceptible bonnie is and that we got to see things through her eyes. very well played :)

amazing fic... this is seriously one of my top faves!

thank you!

And Happy New Year!
DoodeSeriously chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
alaric in awe over the fact that damon's never compelled him... made of win.

this IS damon:

"Trying to sound calm, when inside, he was dancing; he'd won. Damon Salvatore got to keep Alaric Saltzman forever."

So I'm going to give you a celebratory blow job in the shower, and then we're going to get all nice and clean and presentable and get Bonnie to spell you a ring."

sad this is nearing the end.. i want mooooore...
DoodeSeriously chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
Shit. the intensity in your fic is just way off the scale! thank you once again.

fun stuff:

"So, hours later, with Damon squirming beside him on a stool at the Mystic Grill, high from the win, he'd reached for the tough guy equivalent of pulling Damon's pigtails; had punched him in the jaw, with everything he had.2

"Team badass, indeed."

"...making eyes at a particularly shiny pencil sharpener..."

"Alaric loved it when Damon referred to 'their' bed like that."

"A long moment of silence. Damon had scuffed at the carpet with the toe of his shoe, hands slung in his pockets, looking very young."

you've got so many quotes and lines that are fantastic... i wish i could get them all in here, but yea, i'd seem too obsessed... HHAHAH

awesome and intense. so he turned! YAAY!