Reviews for Genre
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Excellent Cho story. Very much in-character, convincingly reads as he would have viewed the situation. Thanks.
MavenAlysse chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Damn. ::shivers:: Good story. Thanks for sharing.
hopeisabluebird chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Awesome parallel - love Spanish Tragedy. I never thought about comparing it to the Mentalist (and placing the comparison in Cho's POV, for that matter). Wonderful, creative insight!
renisanz chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This was a nice insight into Cho's character—what he's been thinking this whole time with all that's happened. I like that this harkens to the fact that Cho seems pretty well-read. When they're on stakeouts, he's usually seen with a book, while Wayne is stuffing his face. ;)
shepweir always chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Very interesting and so Cho I can just imagine him pondering the RJ situation just like this
Lothiriel84 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Very interesting this comparison between what happened on the show and Elizabethan Drama! Even much more interesting because of all of the team members it's Cho who thinks about this. And I'm afraid he's quite right too...
MarvelDC superhero fan chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Ooh, very nice! And I agree, there isn't enough Cho stories. He is an awesome character, and without Cho things could have gone quite differently...