Reviews for Of Holes and Hair Ribbons
1questingdreamer chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
OMG! That was the cutest thing ever. Overanalyzing the kiss is something that he would totally do.
Lt. Basil chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Thank you for the Jill/Eustace fluff. I cannot find enough of it.
PopRockShawty chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
"Eustace scooped Jill up in his arms and began to carry her bridal style." I literally let out a little squeal! It's so sweet! And then she lightly kissed his cheek! Aw!
Hilariter chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Cute. Not knowing where you're from this is a bit awkward, but it sounds very English, which is great. Nice work!
MischievousLeprechaun chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I love this :)

'And because he was Eustace' - what a fabulous line!
ASweetDisposition chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Fantastic! I think the last paragraph of this story might possibly be the best. Such a perfect picture of Eustace.
Mychele O'Carrik of Clonmel chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Yay for Jill/Eustace fluff!X3
LilyMaeve chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Very fluffy! I love it! :D
abby chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
AWWWWWWWW!luv it!
Kara Shadows chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Absolutely adorable! And that last line! He does over analyze things doesn't he? Jill x Eustace is just adorable!
Laura Andrews chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Ha ha! That was so sweet :D JillxEustace seems to really be the only canon pairing (besides CorxAravis) in the Chronicles, and you did it so well, without making it too romancy for my tastes. I especially liked the last line: And because he was Eustace, he continued to overanalyze the kiss for the rest of the night.

LOL
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
This was terribly sweet! I really liked how Eustace was such a gentleman, Jill being flustered with his carrying her. And Eustace analyzing about the kiss...made me laugh.

Job well done!
Narnia4ever62 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Omigosh! I loved this story! I love Eustace/Jill stories! will you write more? Nobody hardly does, nowdays :(
Starbrow chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Cute! I like speculating about teir life between SC and LB since seven years is rather a long time to be friends ;-). This was sweet, nicely restrained in the romance department, and shows off their companionable quarrelling side (which is inherent to their relationship). A few things they said seemed a bit off to me characterization wise, but no matter, a diverting story!
OldFashionedGirl95 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Aw, I like it. Fun and a bit fluffy and just sweetness. D Thanks!