Reviews for One Little Problem
Rimahiko fans chapter 9 . 10/5/2016
You Have to update!, if you see this thought... But I am still going to continue, this story is awesome and have a really nice story planning. It is definitely one of the best rimahiko story I have ever read, which I have read of lot of rimahiko fanfic
midnight guess chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
I knpw that yoy haven't updated this story in a while but i really want to continue reading this like woah! You're awesome to come up with this plot and yeah. Plus i've read this over and over again. Never fails to amaze me! Pleae update if you read this review! (: (: (:
friesyay chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
Plzzz update i lurve ur story
43v3rgone chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
uhhhh is Amu alright?
Coolnessfighter chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
amu has officially become a bitch other than that go rimahiko
Coolnessfighter chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
nice chapter unlike that other one eww!
Coolnessfighter chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
happy late bday! ihate this chapter! im still reading though its good
Coolnessfighter chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
hello
RienneM chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
I'm demanding a chapter 10. There was so much drama, tension at the end. Unfortunately, a cliffhanger is in the way :( Amu is having many mood swings. Did she possibly do something with Ikuto? (Curse my pervy mind D: but I wouldn't be surprised.) Or is she just in that hormonal stage?
Pika-Thunder chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
Hey twinzeeee! XD I just read the entire thing.

I really am enjoying this story so far! Nagihiko, admit it to yourself that you love her. It's obvious you do.

In the earlier chapters, there was one grammatical point you did that really bothered me. When a different character speaks, you are supposed to form a new paragraph each time. This last chapter, however, was much improved regarding that. I have noticed a few grammatical errors, but most of them appear to be simply careless.

Nagi is also slightly OOC, but it's tolerable and better than what most people do. Amu was too, but I think she's preggers. Avec Ikuto. Or, plot twist, Tadase? XD that would be hilarious. Ooh, if that's true, then you can have Rima think it's Nagi, and then more RimaHiko drama and Nagi more heartbroken regarding Rima and Amu and anger toward Ikuto.

Anyhow, regardless of rant, I really enjoy this story. Update soon!
jhope chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Oh crap Amu's turning yandere.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
Sure the characters were a bit out of character, but I liked the awkward tensions going on and how Nagihilo was narrating this as if he was talking to a therapist
MajorRimaHikoFan chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
You need to update! …... Yay they're finally starting to realize their feelings for eachother!
coolnessfighter chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck!
sorry i just had to get that off my mind i like the story but you should make rima jelouse(did i spell it right?)of amu and nagihiko other than that i like the story!
Wisteria Blossom chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
I've been waiting for this story! And oh crap, Rima must've overheard him...