Reviews for Time of Year
soap chapter 14 . 6/22
Thx for the awesome fic. You also stay with the original characters personality for the most part. *gives cheesy grin and two thumbs up*
2007gracee chapter 13 . 6/18
Great story
Nice surprise seeing another chapter. Michael obviously has issues to work through and having a son will be good for him. Fi great mom to a boy.
Thanks for adding another chapter.
Tara chapter 2 . 5/21
Michael needs to be a dad so he can prove to himself he is not his dad. I am sure they would be fish out of water for awhile but would eventually excel like they do with everything else. I also think important for Michael to have a son.
Love seeing Michael and Fi like this, and boys are fun! Thanks for the story.
Very smartly written! Thank you! Julieta
Great job! Its probably common for writers to be extra critical of their own stories, but don't be so hard on yourself! Its better than I can do. You take the time and patience to write and I call that a success!
Gabby chapter 13 . 5/14
Was happy to see more. I do think with some adjustments they would make good parents.
Thank you for continuing the story and I hope you will add more.
Nice ...I hope more will come
Just read for the first time! Love it! Please continue!
theresa chapter 13 . 5/8
t would have been a girl and they would have named her Claire Madeline
the fans, and fictional family know that neither Fiona nor Mike would
allow anything but a girl and I seriously doubt that Michael could deal with
a boy.
the nice thing about fiction is that we can all have it our way
mack chapter 13 . 5/8
happiness is an "old" burnnotice fanfiction that is back on the boards! very sweet chapter! patrick would be a great name the wee one! i hope you are insprired to write another chapter soon! good job!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
What a wonderful story. Was hoping to read about the birth... Good writing! Spelling not so good, but ok by me.