Reviews for Time of Year
7822 chapter 15 . 9/7/2016
I just got into this story. I have really enjoyed it. I hope you are still writing.
Jedi Skysinger chapter 15 . 5/28/2016
Enjoying Michael and Fiona's banter (and their son's name as well)
Guest chapter 15 . 5/26/2016
Good to see you back with this lovely story. There is nothing wrong with a little bit of fluff. I hope you feel up to writing some more BN ff soon.
bogey174 chapter 9 . 5/25/2016
Fun chapter, glad Fiona finally got to do something exciting; other than puke and sleep
*()*
•-•
/\
bogey174 chapter 6 . 5/25/2016
I thought Fi was being very short tempered with Michael, but then I guess some women suffer from raging hormones when they are with child. Or it could be she has always been a tad "bitchy", having grown up with five brothers can do that. Loving the story.
bogey174 chapter 2 . 5/25/2016
Just started reading your refreshing story. Michael being so sweet; what could possibly go wrong ?
Guest chapter 15 . 5/25/2016
Hmmm...you seem to have the right idea Mandi, but there's really no substance to the story. It would be a great story if there was an actual story line. But bravo for the effort! :) P.S. I hope you take this feedback only as gentle constructive criticism :)
Guest chapter 15 . 5/25/2016
So much fun. Thank you! Julieta
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Yes we're still interested in your Burn Notice stories. Hope there is more to come
Guest chapter 14 . 9/16/2015
love it! more please?!
soap chapter 14 . 6/22/2015
Thx for the awesome fic. You also stay with the original characters personality for the most part. *gives cheesy grin and two thumbs up*
2007gracee chapter 13 . 6/18/2015
Great story
Guest chapter 14 . 5/26/2015
Nice surprise seeing another chapter. Michael obviously has issues to work through and having a son will be good for him. Fi great mom to a boy.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/25/2015
Thanks for adding another chapter.
Tara chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
Michael needs to be a dad so he can prove to himself he is not his dad. I am sure they would be fish out of water for awhile but would eventually excel like they do with everything else. I also think important for Michael to have a son.