Reviews for Predictable
Sakina-chan chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
this totally encompasses the show I say brava to you
ZoeyGoesMeow chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Hey every one :) I know there is not alot of Debra storys so I will be writing a Multi-Chapter one :) Please tell people XD
cvnomrom chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
The Last Paragraph Of This Was So Confusing! But In A Totally Understandable Way. You Get It? I Found That This Story Was Very Great! I Love This Story, I've Read It Like 100 Times! People Really Need To Make More Debra Stories! But I Love This Story, And Will Jester Is Such A Cutie! I Can NOT BELIEVE The Show Got Cancelled! SO SAD! Anyway, Amazing Story. Sorry That This Review Is So Long, Had To Put All My Thoughts Out There.

Peace And Love,

- Clo :)
Gloxinia chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Oh wow, this is intense. That last two sentences was so awesome, all those words wrap up made it great. So cool! You did a great job with this story. It was sweet and implied that Preston liked her. Auzzie was obviously no help, but that's what he does, right? Anyways good fanfic.
Sarah Serena Rose chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Aww this was really sweet, I loved it!
Sarah Serena Rose chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Aww this was really sweet, I loved it!
Lucky709 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This is amazing! I love that you mention the little things that make Debra predictable in Preston's eyes and the subtle way you equate Debra with predictability and how Preston loves that.
TheSolarTwilight chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I love it, it's an awesome story, but in my story it said Debra/Dancy romance. I forgot to mention there is no limit to the number of stories. The challenge ends when I read the best story and choose a winner