Reviews for Peephole
Christi the Nerd chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Even though this story was short,maybe you can make another chapter where it's a point of view from inside the apartment,as in Nico or Thalia point of view? So it can be more detailed,no offinse if you think I'm saying it's not a good story.
Lightning-AND'Death chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
xD Great Story!
AKAAkira chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Niiiiiiice. This fic definitely made me chuckle.

It's too bad that the humour dropped off near the end, though.

I'd suggest moving the "Percy groaned and facepalmed" paragraph to before Thalia's "'Give me some'" line. Right now that layout isolates Nico's response of "'No'", so it kinda confused me at first.

And I'd also suggest fixing up the last line. I *think* it's syntactically incorrect...? It contains "...kelp...should be come up with..." in which I'm pretty sure "should be" should be "could".

Other than that, this was a very well crafted fic. Overall, a very humourous piece.
SakuraFlutist chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Lol, sometimes I think Percy is very slow. Anyways, great story!
katydid4 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I liked how they had the keys, but I don't know why Percy didn't just bang on the door in the first place. Good story though, but could be rated T for language.
Esplode chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This cracks me up every. Single. Time.
C-Nuggets N.L chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Awesome xD
cindella204 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Nicely done; hilarious!

-cindella204
Rock n' Fuckin' Roll chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Dancing in the Minefield,

Very well written story. Interesting, fun, light, I just loved it. There was a very funny conversation between Thalia and Nico.

Just enjoyed it a lot in general.

Rock n' Fuckin' Roll
Ouaysis chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Hahahah. Oh my gosh, I loved this! It was genuinely funny, Percy was true to his character, and you used proper grammar! All in all, you did an awesome job. ]

Love,

Ouaysis.
Piper-Weasley chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Oh my gods, I loved this fic. Definitely going to my favorites. If you write like this normally, I can't wait to read your other stories :)
love-serenades chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Great job :)
Allie chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I like how its written, but I felt that the argument between Thalia and Nico seemed light and not very serious. It might just be how I read it, which meant at whatever time you sent it to me and me being all sleepy. Ehh well, talk to me if you want a clearer review cuz I really should be doing my math and not reviewing your story. :P