Reviews for Board Games
Reader chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Ah, these homely, in-character fics! I adore them. I love seeing their friendship side, as I believe its corner stone for anything else they might/do have. This was definitely sweet. Thank you for sharing!
S.R Devaste chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
More!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Aww cute :) I love this! And if you ever felt like expanding on this tale of them stuck in the snow, I would definitely love to read that! ;)
niza.the.mental.fan chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
wow this was sooooooooo cute n lovely,great oneshot :)
Anna chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Great:)
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Awww, now you've started a yearning to see (read) them playing more games. Like the promised chess game.

hehe, Lisbon learning from being thrown into games with Cho. That's great. Also great because I do so love the simple, loyal relationship between Cho and Lisbon.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Love it!
theskydreamer chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Sweetest fic ever. Really, great work!
Donnamour1969 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Very cute-and loved Jane's excitement about playing chess. All these lovely little one-shots are spoiling us :)

More, please?
Lothiriel84 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Very nice! Finally we've found a game at which Lisbon is better than Jane! And I love when she has to find something to be annoyed with, even if actually she isn't, like at this point:

"She really did know things weren't all that bad. She just wanted to be annoyed about things, and Jane wasn't letting her."
MarvelDC superhero fan chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This was so in-character! I could imagine this scene happening in an episode. Loved the scrabble battle, especially the back-story on how Lisbon got so good, and their exchange at the end!
SierryaSkye chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This was so cute 3 My only comment is that I would have loved to read more :) well done
Brown Eyes Parker chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Ohhhhh my gosh, this was SO cute! Friendship-shredship! I don't care where you were going with this story, it was so couple-y.

Except I play Guess Who with my 11 year old sister, and Scrabble with my mom on Sunday afternoons before our evening service at church. Random, sorry.

Loved, loved this!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This might be my favourite December fic of yours so far...and not only becasue I love playing Scrabble.

I like the idea of them being so relaxed around each other. You write the characters very well.

Merry Christmas:)