Reviews for This is War
AshK chapter 9 . 5/4
This is a beautifully written story, and was told so well. I was pulled in from the first chapter. Hope you write more, I am now a fan :)
kitsunelullaby chapter 14 . 1/29
cute! (both the story and the baby girl, she's jim's and spocks how can she not be?)
kitsunelullaby chapter 7 . 1/29
never saw bones and uhura as a couple but u did it well :)
kitsunelullaby chapter 6 . 1/29
i always did love that last line :)
catbob1 chapter 14 . 1/4
Not good at reviewing but I had to let you know I loved this fic. Keep up the good work.
Gracealma chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
Beautiful! I love Jim and Spock stories and little babies.
Mrs.Spock chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
This was so sweet ((: Thank you for writing it
RawrTheDinoLycan chapter 14 . 9/14/2013
Aaaaaaaaawe 3 I love submissive!Spock!
olupotter18 chapter 14 . 9/11/2013
omg i just love your fics, wonderful again KEEP IT UP!
SailorSilvanesti chapter 14 . 6/29/2013
...*refuses to admit she has tears in her eyes at the sweetness*

This was so well-written and gripping, I just-... you deserve a thousand gold stars, and perhaps a hug or sixteen.

I enjoyed this, it was brilliant, which is not praise I generally give out at all.

Live Long & Prosper,

Facebook addicted.x chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
Aww so cute! I love the story I wish there was a sequel about there daughter growing up!
Marvalice chapter 14 . 6/19/2013
Hi I've only recently stumbled upon your story and I just wanted to say it's really really good. Keep up the good work :D It was very engaging and realistic.
Kotori-Sensei chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
Hello. Still here, still reading...while my students make their last partial of the semester... Buajajajajaja (evil laugh)
Love this Jim's mouth.../
Is sad it's almost over, but because is going to be a happy ending, i'm quite pleased.
Lets see how this end. Next chapter!
Kotori-Sensei chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
"Maybe it's because slash sex scenes (or blowjobs) are in my comfort zone"
I laugh my ass off with that!
And yes, must agree with you, i liked this chapter better because of the smug.../
Kotori-Sensei chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
Another disgusting male in Spock's life. What a bad luck!