Reviews for Merry Christmas, Darling
Me chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
This is awesome ! We need more toma x heroine !
YandereTeirin chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
I was expecting a little bit of Yandere, but that's okay, because this turned out good anyway! Please update soon!
Good boy-chan chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
AHHHH I just finished Amnesia today and had to find fanfiction and OOH! this is so cute.
xXSpiritualWriterXx chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Ah, what a lovely story!

I just recently got into this fandom, and I'm depressed at the lack of stories for it on here. Yours are really fantastic, though
spiel chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Ooh I like :D
q chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
That's so cute! And I'm so happy there's KentHeroine fanfics! Since he's my fav. Omg, thank you3 Bless your entire existence!
Cattycheeno chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Kent is so practical! Love the gift idea with the dog. So sweet! O w O (At least he didn't give her math problems this time! :D)

Great characterization here. These two are actually in my top three (with Ukyo) so this was a sweet surprise!

X3 Toma's chapter...omg. I can feel the yandere-ness during that kiss! XD *hearts* I can really feel the possessive tones in his speech here. * w * TOMAAAAA!

I wish AMNESIA WAS MORE POPULAR w
little-kitty-Momo chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
It was a really nice idea to use a moment from the past and then the present situation. :3 Toma is quite a scary and overly possessive character but I guess that's what makes him so special. I really enjoyed this chapter!
little-kitty-Momo chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Aww, Kent is really adorable, although I don't really like him.

You captured him so well.