Reviews for the crooked thing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
can i just say OH MY GOSH this was actually legitimately the best fanfiction i have ever read. you just wrote their relationship so well and oh my goodness how i wish they were canon.

especially the ending scene when zuko told her he loves her andhisjs. "He looked at her sleeping next to him in the moonlight and gave her a light kiss on her forehead and whispered the three words that he always tried to say to her when she was awake, but never quite managed." for some reason while reading this i got super emotional and started bawling for a good five minutes. and then i stopped but then i read the poem again and i started bawling once more and oh my goodness goodness gosh just so many emotions. in short your story is literally perfect and please please please never stop writing
One Moonlit Unicorn chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Cuuuute! Oh how I would love it if they really were like this.

Greetings :)
hawkgirl27 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
this was lovely as well it made me smile
I am only saying that you have to look within yourself and find the other self that balances yourself and then your two selves will be as one self – huh? (this was often said by both Toph and Zuko). i loved that
Krys and Mel chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
so. many. emotions. GAHH XD I really like the depth and repetition.
jessi chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Excellent story!
LadyLibra12 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Loved it! So sweet and real.
QuietShadowz chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
this fic just made me go awwwww the whole time exept for that one particularly smutty-ish part in the middle

this fic is great i really like things like this over plotless smut. and i think you ae very good at writing the sexy (..i cant help but get a huge grin and laughing a little everytime i read,write or say The sexy) this fic is great expecally the parts about toph and iroh they are so funny xD iroh wants them to have seven kids all named after tea i could just picture him getting all drunk and telling that to zuko. i can also just see toph finding ways to get zuko and katara toghter and being all smug when they finnaly do.

that W.B. Yeats poem is great and the hair loopies thing perfect for anything involing love and katara but even better when it involes love, katara and zuko xD

Great job on this if i didnt already say it

QuietShadow
Scar-Faced Hundred chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I looked you up to ask why 'Not Stalking' hasn't been updated for a while and found 'the crooked thing', and if this is the reason that there hasn't been a new chappie in a while, darling there is nothing to forgive. My cuteness meter maxed out. What a lovely Christmas present for us all (and birthday present for moonspirityang, of course). Merry belated Christmas and a happy new year to you. :)

DFTBA,

~Jo
Em Dixon chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
First I need to say that my mind went to a very VERY dirty place when I read the title :D I laughed a little. Ok, a lot. I have to say I very much like your take on Zuko and Katara just calling their togetherness a 'thing.' You do an amazing job of focusing on the feelings and how hard it is to name those feelings sometimes, or that the words that exist just don't express enough.

I love Toph and Uncle meddling in Zuko's life, because they totally would, and they'd be unapologetic about it. And, no matter how I toss that idea around in my head, those are two people I absolutely cannot see NOT knowing about a secret relationship between Zuko and Katara. Iroh would absolutely know something was different about his nephew, and Toph would be able to sense it. Of course, they'd keep it secret, but that doesn't mean there won't be copious amounts of teasing.

The subtlety was done amazingly well, here. Also? "maybe we were turtleducks in a past life" is seriously one of the cutest things ever. It's sweet and sappy, but it's got such depth of feeling and emotion to it. You gave it so much meaning. And I loved seeing them together through their different moods, seeing how much they mean to each other and how well they compliment. I love seeing the depth of their relationship, and the vulnerability they show only to the other. It continues nicely from the "Stalking" series.

Really, I can't say how glad I am that you wrote this. It just fills me with so much YAY! that this came out of something I wrote :D And yeah, it took me forever to get this review done, but you are one amazing lady, and deserve the review. Kudos, madam!
ArrayePL chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Such lovely story. Thank you :)
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Katara and Zuko smut, wow. And Zuko's POV too! To be honest, I'd be way too embarrassed to write a smut story - Wouldn't have made it halfway through writing this one :P. I also like Zuko's thoughts and feelings on it.
mlynd chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
THIS WAS SO CUTE I LOVED IT
Vaneria Potter chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I liked it.

I enjoy reading sexy things, but you managed to go beyond sexy and write a really good fic about the entire relationship, instead of just the sexy bits.

I love how you mentioned that Zuko couldn't throw tantrums any more now that he was the Fire Lord and how Katara wanted to organize an international thing and her gift for making people agree to things before they even knew what they were agreeing to.
nicolcita16 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Definitely love it 3 The story is amazing *_*
AnnaAza chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
That was perfect and had the right amount of humor and seriousness
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »