Reviews for the crooked thing
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Haha, this certainly is one way of addressing the seething UST of Not Stalking Zuko. Great work as always. Keep at it.
Sabbie chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Phew! I thought someting happened to you after all that terrible reviews on your chpter 33.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
What a great early Christmas present! :-D

I don't recall any of your previous stories starting with snippets of classic poetry, but this one was quite appropriate. And yeah, I know what you mean, I can't just write about smexing either.

Having Team Avatar move into a villa right next to the palace is a great idea! As is the idea of having Toph properly fostered by Iroh. I love the Toph-Zuko siblings dynamic. Zuko needs a kid sister who's sane and actually likes him, and Toph could greatly benefit from having an older brother who occasionally feels protective of her while still acknowledging that she's a kickass warrior. And yep, Toph would so resort to locking those two in closets together. I'm surprised Katara didn't just start carrying scrolls to read for such occasions... ;-)

I noticed several mentions of Hakoda being in the villa as well. My first thought was "why didn't he go back to the Southern Water Tribe with the rest of his warriors after the war ended?" My second thought was "Because his kids are still there in the Fire Nation; duh!" Hakoda only left his children behind to go to war because he felt there was no other choice. Now that the war's over, he's still got a lot of catching up to do with them. I would imagine that he left Bato in charge of the SWT until he returned, with (the adults all assumed) Sokka and Katara traveling with them. How well will he take the news of his daughter's relationship, when word finally gets out?

"the fun zone". Ohdeargods. There's no way you could know about this, but here in my town there's a kid's play place with bouncy castles and such, called "The Jump Around Fun Zone." I can tell already that I'm going to be blushing the next dozen times I drive past that place...

BTW, yes, you made me go look up "the Sock Gap rule." It's been a long while since I've seen that episode of Coupling! :-)
Didodikali chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Utterly charming, from Yeats's loopy mention, to Toph and Iroh, to Zuko's inarticulate thingie naming. And of course all the thing-doing!
34 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3