Reviews for the crooked thing
AnnaAza chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
That was perfect and had the right amount of humor and seriousness
manUgirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Merry christmas to you too! Do not worry your story is great I'm not disappointed at all after reading this. I just hope I'll have the opportunity to read your fic in the futur. I really LOVE your style!
moonspirityingyang chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
You don't know how happy this made me. I was having a terrible day then I saw this gem and smiled harder than Zuko's morning wood. I am just so cheesing right now. The fact that everything is so realistic and the context is just a vision. No one was out of character. I just- I can't even...

This is going to sound random but- the fact that you said Katara's BROWN skin and not TANNED skin just gave me heart palpitations. That gets under my skin when writers do that. She has brown skin dammit it is not a tan. Tan is much lighter than straight up brown so I think some subconscious racial-bending goes on there...

ANYWHO

Zuko and his smut and the ZONE and just- ALL FANTASTIC

It was all I hoped it would be and more...

LONG LIVE THE THING

(I am so happy swag pimp Zuko didn't make an appearance-I love those fics but it's like all his dork went out the window and I love dork awkward sauce mc angry pants Zuko)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKS!
jmac1220 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
*sigh* perfect, natural, lovely. I liked that you took us on the evalution on thier "thing" not just threw them into bed. It wouldn't be your style to just write smutt. I enjoy the relationship you have created for them. Nice job!

Best part for me you posted it on my birthday! What a nice suprize. :D
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Haha, this certainly is one way of addressing the seething UST of Not Stalking Zuko. Great work as always. Keep at it.
Sabbie chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Phew! I thought someting happened to you after all that terrible reviews on your chpter 33.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
What a great early Christmas present! :-D

I don't recall any of your previous stories starting with snippets of classic poetry, but this one was quite appropriate. And yeah, I know what you mean, I can't just write about smexing either.

Having Team Avatar move into a villa right next to the palace is a great idea! As is the idea of having Toph properly fostered by Iroh. I love the Toph-Zuko siblings dynamic. Zuko needs a kid sister who's sane and actually likes him, and Toph could greatly benefit from having an older brother who occasionally feels protective of her while still acknowledging that she's a kickass warrior. And yep, Toph would so resort to locking those two in closets together. I'm surprised Katara didn't just start carrying scrolls to read for such occasions... ;-)

I noticed several mentions of Hakoda being in the villa as well. My first thought was "why didn't he go back to the Southern Water Tribe with the rest of his warriors after the war ended?" My second thought was "Because his kids are still there in the Fire Nation; duh!" Hakoda only left his children behind to go to war because he felt there was no other choice. Now that the war's over, he's still got a lot of catching up to do with them. I would imagine that he left Bato in charge of the SWT until he returned, with (the adults all assumed) Sokka and Katara traveling with them. How well will he take the news of his daughter's relationship, when word finally gets out?

"the fun zone". Ohdeargods. There's no way you could know about this, but here in my town there's a kid's play place with bouncy castles and such, called "The Jump Around Fun Zone." I can tell already that I'm going to be blushing the next dozen times I drive past that place...

BTW, yes, you made me go look up "the Sock Gap rule." It's been a long while since I've seen that episode of Coupling! :-)
Didodikali chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Utterly charming, from Yeats's loopy mention, to Toph and Iroh, to Zuko's inarticulate thingie naming. And of course all the thing-doing!
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3