Reviews for Someone to Watch Over Me
silleoneff chapter 24 . 5/12
Ran cross your fic and remembered watching the movie several years ago. I also remembered I liked it. Started reading and found I didn't remember as much as I thought so I got the movie and watched it again before finishing your story. Really liked both. Your story made a great continuation. Thanks for sharing your talent.
worldsapart chapter 24 . 6/12/2014
Really, really enjoyed this. If you ever do decide to write a sequel, I'd be back in a second! :-)
Lithium2016 chapter 24 . 3/22/2014
Oh, I absolutely loved this! Every word of it. I watched Push today for the first time in a while and I was really wanting some sort of resolution. I somehow stumbled upon this marvelous piece of art and got my fix. Thank you!
xx
M
Daisy04 chapter 24 . 10/7/2013
Thank you so much for writing this! Push is one of my favorite movies, and I'm so sad a sequel was never made. This was a wonderful story and gave me some closure I was looking for. You're a very talented writer and if you ever decide to write about Cassie and Nick again, you'll have a loyal fan in me. Thanks for a great story :)
darkheartrocker86 chapter 24 . 8/23/2013
Wow. Your writing is... Wow. I'm speechless, for once. There weren't a lot of mistakes, and you carried out the story to a satisfying conclusion. You don't find a lot of that. I'll definitely be reading more of your work, on and off FanFiction. Thanks for dedicating your time to writing such a wonderful story. - A Hopeful Writer (one day) and Devoted Bookworm
TaylinADHD chapter 24 . 7/19/2013
Sorry, having trouble remembering my password which is why I'm Guest revieving. Honestly, please do a sequel. You are the obly really good Push writer on this entire archive and your amazing.
BTW my Account username is DaOneInDaCorner
nina.fukuda chapter 24 . 7/16/2013
Loved it! Recently rediscovered Push at the library and totally fell in love with Nick and Cassie again. Really liked your idea of the Collective. Thanks for finishing this story!
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Loved the movie, and so far I love your story. Yes, you do the movie justice.
imadethestars chapter 24 . 7/4/2013
i love this so so so so so much this is freaking amazing
imadethestars chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
I LOVE THIS EEP
Guest chapter 24 . 6/5/2013
Amazing story! Best Push fanfic I've had the pleasure of reading!
purplestarr59 chapter 24 . 4/28/2013
LOVED ths story! so well done. Kudos!
Killako chapter 24 . 3/27/2013
GOOD JOB, BEST NICK/CASSIE FIC EVER!
Cassanunda chapter 24 . 1/22/2013
Wonderful story. Far too few Push fics, especially of length (yours being the only one above 40k). Read it all in one sitting, very happy to have done so. Believable for the characters, involving and just enough sweet moments.

Sad to see the end of the story so I really hope you end up writing some sequels. Series of one shots from the mundane life interspersed with adventures, rescue missions and the like sort of thing maybe. Hook turning out to live surprising close to the lake, enough to be uncle Hook perhaps.

And a long way off the kids getting involved in the fight and realising that their parents are as much legends in the community if not more so than Nick and Cassie's parents were to them.
JustAGirl24 chapter 24 . 1/3/2013
Awesome story! Definitely the best Push fix I've read. The characters were well-written and believable. I liked the buildup between Nick and Cassie. And now I feel compelled to finish MY Push fic...