Reviews for Ashes, Records, and Window Panes
Siriusmunchkin chapter 15 . 6/24/2022
Entertaining story
Guest chapter 8 . 6/9/2019
She’s stupid and self absorbed
KDMCAM chapter 15 . 2/13/2019
I can't even fathom that you wrote this as a teenager! Please tell me that you are still writing because you are truly BRILLIANT!
tschavis96 chapter 15 . 10/7/2018
My, that was magnificent. Finished in about three hours. So relevant. Keep writing babe, it was amazing.
la-geologia chapter 15 . 8/23/2018
Gahhhh This was so perfect! I absolutely LOVED IT! Parts of this hurt so so bad. I cried a whole freaking lot reading it. But that made their happy ending so much sweeter in the end. I couldn't be more thrilled that these two were able to work through their problems and come out a happy family on the other side. You did a fantastic job here! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story with us. Do you think you'll be writing more TwiFic in the future? I'm such a big fan of your work, I'd love to read more from you. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2018
But he was with Lauran while they were going to therapy! Was it that time when he said that "I had a ...um surgery"?

Edward is a nasty fucking whore, he can die
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2018
I really don't like that bella isn't more upset that Edward had an affair.
alainaroullier chapter 15 . 4/23/2018
Great story. I would’ve liked an epi but I still very much enjoyed it.
alainaroullier chapter 8 . 4/23/2018
So was he still having an affair with Lauren before that text? Why was he agitated before he got it?
alainaroullier chapter 6 . 4/23/2018
Why is he still working with Lauren?
alainaroullier chapter 5 . 4/23/2018
The little bits of flashback makes Edward sound so mean and almost abusive, I get that he resents her parents for their treatment of him, but is that Bella’s fault?
alainaroullier chapter 4 . 4/22/2018
I’m not understanding these two. Should they have avoided marriage in the first place?
alainaroullier chapter 2 . 4/22/2018
Painful.
alainaroullier chapter 1 . 4/22/2018
Oh dear. How did these two go so bad?!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/20/2018
Its really too bad that this ended in a baby and marriage. Cause really? Why in the fuck your you marry someone that you already divorced for cheating on you? FUCK THAT.

ITs not like he cheated once, he cheated over and over and over and over again. That's a fucking no...when he asked to marry her I wanted her to say NO and MEAN IT!