Reviews for Ashes, Records, and Window Panes
alainaroullier chapter 15 . 4/23
Great story. I would’ve liked an epi but I still very much enjoyed it.
alainaroullier chapter 8 . 4/23
So was he still having an affair with Lauren before that text? Why was he agitated before he got it?
alainaroullier chapter 6 . 4/23
Why is he still working with Lauren?
alainaroullier chapter 5 . 4/23
The little bits of flashback makes Edward sound so mean and almost abusive, I get that he resents her parents for their treatment of him, but is that Bella’s fault?
alainaroullier chapter 4 . 4/22
I’m not understanding these two. Should they have avoided marriage in the first place?
alainaroullier chapter 2 . 4/22
Painful.
alainaroullier chapter 1 . 4/22
Oh dear. How did these two go so bad?!
Its really too bad that this ended in a baby and marriage. Cause really? Why in the fuck your you marry someone that you already divorced for cheating on you? FUCK THAT.

ITs not like he cheated once, he cheated over and over and over and over again. That's a fucking no...when he asked to marry her I wanted her to say NO and MEAN IT!
Edward turned bella down for a get together...and now BELLA IS CHASING AFTER HIM? HE FUCKING CHEATED ...ON HER...SO WHY IN THE ACTUAL FUCK WOULD BELLA BE THE ONE DOING THE CHASING?

FUCK THIS, IM OUT!
What happened to him being with lauran not just that night but during their therapy sessions?

Mr...we were only together for a month...and its been over for awhile. Bella asked if he had been with her the last few weeks while they were having sessions and he admitted it by omission! Now hes acting like that isn't true
Why is bella even fucking asking shit like that? Is divorce best? omg...I like...quit on my marriage.

UM YES divorce his ass...no you didn't "quit" Edwards a nasty used up whore...no one wants to fuck a whore!
I don't understand why bella would want to be with this piece of shit
Luvntwilight chapter 15 . 12/1/2017
Love the story. It gave me all the feels.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2017
I can't believe this gem of a story has been around for over five years and I am only just now discovering it. I am only a few chapters in and I have laughed and cried more than I have for years. I can even relate to most of it. So Thank You, it is very therapeutic!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/27/2017
I just found this and absolutely love it!