Reviews for Ashes, Records, and Window Panes
Its really too bad that this ended in a baby and marriage. Cause really? Why in the fuck your you marry someone that you already divorced for cheating on you? FUCK THAT.

ITs not like he cheated once, he cheated over and over and over and over again. That's a fucking no...when he asked to marry her I wanted her to say NO and MEAN IT!
Edward turned bella down for a get together...and now BELLA IS CHASING AFTER HIM? HE FUCKING CHEATED ...ON HER...SO WHY IN THE ACTUAL FUCK WOULD BELLA BE THE ONE DOING THE CHASING?

FUCK THIS, IM OUT!
What happened to him being with lauran not just that night but during their therapy sessions?

Mr...we were only together for a month...and its been over for awhile. Bella asked if he had been with her the last few weeks while they were having sessions and he admitted it by omission! Now hes acting like that isn't true
Why is bella even fucking asking shit like that? Is divorce best? omg...I like...quit on my marriage.

UM YES divorce his ass...no you didn't "quit" Edwards a nasty used up whore...no one wants to fuck a whore!
I don't understand why bella would want to be with this piece of shit
Luvntwilight chapter 15 . 12/1/2017
Love the story. It gave me all the feels.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2017
I can't believe this gem of a story has been around for over five years and I am only just now discovering it. I am only a few chapters in and I have laughed and cried more than I have for years. I can even relate to most of it. So Thank You, it is very therapeutic!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/27/2017
I just found this and absolutely love it!
helenemc chapter 15 . 1/26/2017
I enjoyed the story very much. It was a very mature take on their overall relationship. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/23/2016
Fantabulous story and Fran rocks too
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
It's a fantabulous story,very emotional and truthful
PAT2024 chapter 15 . 12/19/2016
You are a very talented young lady. Thank you for this great story.

Keep up the good work... and thanks for sharing
riderswaves123 chapter 8 . 12/13/2016
"Driving requires so much multitasking" –Hun you described Bella's driving beautiful BUT with one HUGE mistake. After so many years of driving, people get the hang of it. Bella has a long-term experience in driving where she can easily think about anything without worry about all the steps she has to make in driving. As a new driver of course your focus is only on the next step of driving a car but with the years it's like a routine and driving is like second nature.
twigfairy chapter 15 . 11/21/2016
Beautiful :)
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 15 . 11/6/2016
This was a really good story.
YOU are an impressive, young woman!
*huggles*