Reviews for Ashes, Records, and Window Panes
harleys chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
Can't wait to see what happens
harleys chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Another great chapter
harleys chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Wow! Great chapter
harleys chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Poor Bella and Edward
Sarounette93270 chapter 15 . 8/17/2013
Hello )
I just finish reading your story and I have to say that it's really good! I go it through in one night. You know how to put words together _
It's realy a beautiful story, with redemption, forgiveness...
I was wondering if you plan on doing some outtakes like the miscaring (I really want to see the story in Edward POV) I know i really love the drama ) I want to cry with your characters
sunsettwilight chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Oh wow, they reconnected. I didn't see that coming but I'm happy they did. It's nice to see they're actually getting along.
sunsettwilight chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Things are moving along nicely and I'm glad they both realize the loss of their child is affecting them both, not separately. Good job.
sunsettwilight chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Thank god the affair is over and he regrets what he did. That earns some kudo points in my book. As for Bella, this chapter made me realize that she can say some pretty Nasty spiteful things to Edward so I'm not surprised th guy is on the back foot of opening up to her. This chapter I saw how much he is actually trying. And yes, I did pick up on what he said about spending his life making it up to her, he doesn't want a divorse anymore than she does.
sunsettwilight chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
IMF, that's so sad. How can Edward let her leave like that? Seriously, I know they both have issues but to just ignore her as she expressed loosing their child. Omg. No words.

As for Edwards cheating, I find this subject a extremely hard basket to read and I'm probebly the minority that WILL walk away from a marriage if my partner cheated. Trust is a huge factor for me so reading about cheaterward is not something I generally like to read. I'm going to go with my hunch though and stick with your story because I hav a feeling this is going to end up being one of... THOSE ...stories that the reader just won't forget. Please though... No more direct infidelity from Edward. I can't handle that shit.
sunsettwilight chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Oh wow, this is going to be a rocky ride. They both sound so hateful at each other.
Scattycow chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
So, did he sleep with her while they were in therapy? It's a resounding no if he did.
Scattycow chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
Can't believe that she hasn't done anything about that situation! I'm fucked if I'd allow my husband to work with the skank he screwed behind my back without castrating him.
V chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
Really Author? You make Edward as a cheater and then you make Bella's depressed woman and still loved Edward..stupid story from Robsessed!
girlygirl0706 chapter 15 . 4/17/2013
Enjoyed reading this fic. Glad I found it and now it's going to my favorites
girlygirl0706 chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
There's hope yet. You almost made me cry with this chapter.

Can't believe you are only 16-17...WOW!
772 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »