Reviews for Ashes, Records, and Window Panes
CSG chapter 8 . 4/26/2015
I know Tanya is Bellas friend, but she's Edwards sister. I'm glad she finally told her.
CSG chapter 7 . 4/25/2015
Fuck. Is this an HEA?
CSG chapter 6 . 4/25/2015
That was so funny!
CSG chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
Looks like they're on the mend?
CSG chapter 4 . 4/24/2015
I felt for Edward.
CSG chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
Gaaah.. they're killing me!
CSG chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
I'm reading this in a Dr's office. That was difficult.
CSG chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
This was rec'd by Tiffany Cullen over on FB. It was a bit painful to read.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/3/2015
You should write an outake of this story give more info on the pregnancy and the baby because that pain the pain of losing Addie is what cause all the problems but overall great story i cry for them.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/2/2015
I'm crying here along with bella chapter 7. You really have talent and you say you were only 16 when you wrote this wow ! you must be proud of yourself.
ForeverTwilite chapter 15 . 11/13/2014
Beautiful! They had an incredibly tough journey but it made them so much more stronger.

Wonderful writing. I am still shocked that you were 16 when you wrote this! Well done.
lesuse chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
I knew it was too soon in the story to think all was OK when they got in the Jacuzzi in Chapter 5! The story has 15 chapters, so I knew there was plenty of time for these two to mess up! I'm so glad this is a Complete work - I would be punching things myself if I was reading this in real time!
TheyDontLoveYou chapter 15 . 9/21/2014
The only issue I have with this is that they were ecstatic with a pregnancy, but didn't believe they were ready to get married. Frankly, I think if you're planning on raising a kid together, it's something that should be done with even more thought than marriage. I just can't see how they're unable to have a successful marriage at this point, but they are able to raise a child. Seems like another disaster waiting to happen.
Sweet-Frenchie chapter 15 . 8/22/2014
You were only sixteen when you wrote this ?
This is absolutely amazing ! Loved it from begining to end 3

I'm now going to check if you have other stories written, but waw, you're super-talented!

I.