Reviews for Missing Moments
Sparrow49 chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
These are just terrific fun, and beautifully written. Bravo!
JA fan chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
Chapter 4 is my favorite batch of drabbles because they go back to older episodes like Intro to Political Science and the Halloween episode (I think?). Just so good and could believably happen within the show. I like this a lot. More please and soon. You're great.
ne71 chapter 2 . 2/10/2012
"Reminds me of the time I was driving down the highway and Christie Brinkley started flirting with me..."

You. Are awesome.

Celtic Quill chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! GAHHHH! XD I totally am in love with this. The last one with the last line that Troy said was hilarious! I'm so happy you are writing this.

Keep up the superb work, pal! I look forward to your next update, awaiting it eagerly.
CrystolConeticut chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Love this! The Mad Men one was my favorite, I knew that as soon as Mad Men was mentioned you would mention how Alison Brie plays Trudy, but your subtlety about it should be praised immensely. Incredible writing there, as well as the rest of the chapter. Please update soon!
Celtic Quill chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
LOL Awwww these were AWESOME! My favorite was the first drabble - I can actually see that happening. And we all know that Jeff prefers redheads. ;)

LOL, "Abed, you're narrating again" then it turns out it was Jeff.

These drabbles were all very well-written and cute. I felt like a lot of them could have been deleted scenes from the show.

Please write more! :)
glasscannon.lj chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
These drabbles were all lovely, but I liked the last one best. Great use of language, nicely done.
JA fan chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
These were fantastic. I don't agree with the other review; I thought it was clear in the robots story that they had been inhaling toxic fumes and was messing with their brains/language. Very very clever. Loved them all. More please!
MM chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Lovely story. Although, I was a bit confused during Rubbing Off and At Least There Aren't Robots. I'm, really sure who is saying what exactly in Rubbing Off, and the last one is just confusing. Other than that though, I quite liked it.