Reviews for Christmas Surprise
Ilovetwilight14 chapter 19 . 2/12
Loved it 3
Tagicheartbreak chapter 18 . 8/3/2015
*pout* I want more! Why must it end? It was really good!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 17 . 8/3/2015
Man it must suck not to tell Phil. lol
Tagicheartbreak chapter 16 . 8/3/2015
I am in so much bliss at the length of this chapter... makes me want to cry in happiness!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 15 . 8/3/2015
Wow time seems to motionless in this story. lol
Tagicheartbreak chapter 14 . 8/3/2015
Okay?... Are we having relapses at the end of the chapters? B/c you said in a few chapters at the end I think that is was 6 ish at night and that they ate Bella's food for dinner... thus the reason why I don't write long chapters... I have the problem of writing things over again and not noticing them... It's okay... though... still a great story! lol
Tagicheartbreak chapter 13 . 8/3/2015
Having long chapters are so blissful!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 12 . 8/3/2015
Okay,... since I actually didn't read the other chapters, do they know that Bella is a vampire? I'm yeah I can go back and read the chapters, but I'm weird like that and wont. :/ sorry, I might though, b/c this story is that good, both of them!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 11 . 8/3/2015
Okay so I know that I'm reviewing on this chapter and forward then the first 9 chapters... b/c I was continuing from, well, where the revised story left of. I indeed like the revised one better b/c of the added in stuff, but this one is still just as good! I'm happy to see the complete story, even if it was a older version.
Katiebellacullen chapter 18 . 7/26/2015
I would have preferred some more original dialogue - and you could have saved about 16 chapters by writing "and so they told Charlie and Renee the whole story of how the each came to be, Edward and Bella's courtship, the Volturi involvement and the connection with the wolves". I was uncomfortable with the amount of original text used from the books. Renee's personality and childishness was quite well portrayed and I've been looking for a Jasper story that had the idea that his extreme hunger had something to with his ability to feel everyone else's- I've always thought this And have tried to write it but Jasper'sPoV is hard! I would like to know how Renee keeps the secret from Phil or if she leaves him in search of a stronger love - that should have been the story!
Tiggy318 chapter 19 . 6/9/2015
Good story!
Sunshine72 chapter 19 . 4/18/2015
I loved it! I reread the whole story. I really like how it pointed out how much control Jasper actually has because he not only has to resist his temptation to human blood but everybody's else too. I loved seeing how Renee's mind works. The dirty couch was funny. I kind of feel bad for Phil he is never going to measure up now. Thanks for the awesome story!
lyricalprincess13 chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
OMG, This is one of the best stories I have EVER read! I loved the fact that it was Renee's POV which is something you don't get often and you have literally created the best of it's kind. Thanks for this, and I hope you realize how good your creativity is!
LyricalPrincess13
xoxo
abishop47 chapter 19 . 3/4/2015
So that explains what was going on last night. Wish you had posted this at the start of the story. Following the new one though and working my way through this one. :-)
Kochabilka chapter 10 . 3/3/2015
Just a head's up - this chapter is a repeat of 9. Chapter 8 - and it looks to me like the 9. Chapter 8 should be the one corrected because there appears to be an info gap between 8. Chapter 7 (which beings as Chapter 18 - Hunted) and 9. Chapter 8 (which begins as Chapter 28 - Twilight Part One). Thanks for re-posting this! :-)
1,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »