Reviews for Rozen Pages
Harusomi chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
FINALLY! \(0)/ U finally updated! this story, BY FAR AMAZING! I can't wait till next chapter! Don't be late!
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 3/24/2012
Nice. Excellent.
LaActitud chapter 11 . 3/19/2012
Nice job, really nice!

What will Rozen do? I'm eager to read the next chapter!

Please keep updating!
Harusomi chapter 11 . 2/14/2012
...this was one confusing chapter... ._.

And what is Rozen planning? And I'm still wondering what will happen Suiseiseki...I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
Good of course.
Harusomi chapter 10 . 2/7/2012
I was wondering when you're updating. It said on your profile that you'll update once every 1-2 weeks, so you left me a bit agitated, but when you got a whole bunch of stories on the line, you'll have to plan the story out along with the other stories.

GASP What's happenning to Suiseiseki? And what's Mitsuru planning on doing next? And when are Katsutoshi and Suigintou gonna realize that there is another way to become Alice? Or are they just gonna keep fighting? -.-" So many questions...
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 2/5/2012
Good story yeah
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 1/24/2012
Good yeah I guess. Cool yeah I guess
Harusomi chapter 9 . 1/24/2012
Still lovin this story, but now I'm wondering what Suigintou has done to Souseiseki or if that was just a teaser. (Why must you keep giving me more questions? TT) Also, I was right from my previous review, am I? Mitsuru can control anything heat or fire related. Update soon!
Aurora-chan chapter 8 . 1/19/2012
Definitely not Katsutochi on my end. For me, he's waaaaaaaaaaaay to sneaky and evil in this story. I didn't really get an idea on Mitsuru, considering there wasn't much said on him over the past few chapters, so that leaves Shinichi. Out of the three,my favorite is definitely Shinichi all the way! (beats me on the reason. I just like him. )

BTW I just noticed that the color schemes on the Pages are red, green (dark green to be exact), and blue (light blue to be exact). In addition, Shinichi is a Gardener whilst Katsutoshi who can form ice darts and whatnot as long as it's ice or so (right? i'm just guessing.)which pretty much matches their color scheme. Would that mean that Mitsuru could control anything related to fire?
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 1/19/2012
Good chapter. I have no favorite Rozen Page. You write this story so well I'm happy :)
Aurora-chan chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
Great, I ended up with more questions than ever than I do with answers. Damn you cliffhangers! Now who's not gonna participate in the Alice Game? UPDATE FOR MY SAKE!
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 1/11/2012
Good yeah it is. Splendid chapter. Cool
james Birdsong chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
It seems okay chapter. It is a good chapter. Not super awesome but good and sweet
Aurora-chan chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
Finally! Soooooooooooooooooo, is Suiseiseki gonna get the third doll, or not? Damn it, more anxiety. TT As for the date...will that turn into a double date instead? Just update before I finally lost my mind and turn crazy from anxiety. X3
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »