Reviews for Three Weeks
Rafaela Amanda chapter 6 . 8/23
Surely filled in the gaps that were left by the episode, especially liked the medical details and description of what Sammy was going through hell with all these hallucinations seeing Lucifer, nightmares and with a head injury.
And with all this, the sweet and fluffy Sammy trying to pretend that everything was fine, not to worry no one yet
And Bobby and Dean taking care of him was great too
And it was good you show it, because I also thought the episode conteceu everything too fast and too easy.
Rafaela Amanda chapter 5 . 5/2
I found this great story, is one of my favorite plots Sam dealing with the fall of the wall, and I know that while it recognizes and be grateful for the support of Bobby and Dean, is a difficult thing to explain, that he aloneYou can understand, personal, nightmares, and even more with the knock on the head
sammynanci chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
Great job! I loved! Needed more hurt/seizure Sam before 7x02 and protective Dean and Bobby,I like so much your storie,thanks for publish!Hugs,dearie
judyann chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
I loved it! Wonderful!
Garideth chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you so so so much! You did a perfect job filling up Sera Gamble's gaping hole! I felt so much more emotion than I expected, just as much as I feel watching the show! You truly are an amazing author, and I'm glad we have you around to fix any other blunders Gamble is sure to make!
scootersmom chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
I think this story was great. You did a good job showing Sam's anguish and his attempts to handle everything on his own. Thanks for sharing!
angeleyenc chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
i loved it! :D
rozzy07 chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
Taking this chance when FF doesnt screw it all up and play screwy with my ability to review for me to just say what a wonderful AU swerve of originality you have taken this story on. Love how how you have our brothers rescued, with out Bobby and his determination to get 'his' boys safe and cared for. Then with this last chapter on how the world of a different plane creeps up - as in when they all know Sam is suffering and a muted understand leaves an uneasy understanding on how to act. But just how can you make Lucifer any less real to a mind so broken and for those around him who can never see him other than Sam? Great writing, and I am SO hoping for you to keep updating. Soon please!
Anon chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Dear Fluffy2001, Yikes! You are back! Being visitng and revisiting your page hoping hoping hoping you'll be back! Guez you are rite - "It's just hard to keep an old fanfic writer down" - you were never down just took a breather and now you are back. I am super excited and can't wait to read the new SPN fic. Btw - do you think you'll ever pick up any fic for House, your other area for your writings?

Anyways, it's great to see you back again and keep it up. Please don't leave our lil family again and go on a hiatus of 2 years! Too unbearable.

Thanks again for the new fic and looking forward to more writings from you.
BonanzaRocks chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Ooo I'm excited! Love this story!
Garideth chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
I'm still trying to figure out how you can have me paranoid as hell about Sammy, even though I know he's past that whole thing with Lucifer (until Sara Gamble attacks him again). You truly are amazing, and I keep tearing up and freaking out! Can't wait for the last chapter!
judyann chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
It was great! And I can't wait to read the ending!
ElizaT chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
oun ... Estou tão feliz com este capítulo! D

você fez um bom trabalho como sempre

e me deixou super animado para o próximo capítulo!

É lamentável que a última ... mas estou feliz!

Não sei se já disse, mas é a melhor fic sobre Sam depois inferno, muito real

sammynanci chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Good job! I loved! Poor Sammy,damnit Lucifer! Please,update soon! I need protective Dean and Sammy too! *_*
Eliza chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
Para quando está prevista a próxima atualização? Ansiosa! rsrsrs

estou à espera!