Reviews for Ruka to Maou
Guest chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
It's a real shame that you probably won't update this, but what you've already written is fantastic.
PersonaFanatic78 chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
Please do continue! It's such a great story and a unique take on the characters!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
I'm not sure if you are still updating, but I really love it!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
I hope all the problems with blow over soon :/ Your writing is amazing I'll keep a look out in case you return to this c:
MiaChee chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
hehe i am loving this story. Don't quit it ok? (I'm sorry I can't review like a normal person, although if it helps, I am on deviantart.)
Anonymous chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
I wonder if you're still sick :o it has been a long time since this has been updated, but of course please take your time in writing. Just know that people love reading your work so I do hope you continue this :)
xxOjou Kagexx chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
Ah, I didn't know about that side quest... I still have that pebble grandmother gave me. I guess I have to go back and play it again. It has really been too long since I've played.

Now that I take a look at your story, Stan really was like a big child, with fancy words... this game has tons of fancy looking words, even the made up ones!

It's really funny, as per usual. Keep up the good work, I'll check this story again after New Years, when I have the time!
Anoymous chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
Again, good chapter like the others :) It's a shame to hear your'e sick, I hope you get well soon and just take your time for now. (Also, glad to hear you liked my other review!)
Anoymous chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
I'm loving it so much so far! Please continue soon, I've fallen in love with your sense of humor, how you display the eccentricies of the characters, and your writing style. It's such a good read and would hopefully bring some attention back into the fandom :)
ChocolateNoodles chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
i was just running through my favorete old genres and lookie what i spotted! its cool your making another one of the tell the whole story fic, but i read a bunch of those. they never finish them, but so far its intersting. so i hope you finish it, sorry for the bad grammar. i'm sending this through my iphone.
xxOjou Kagexx chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
Hahaha, its so funny seeing Ruka so indifferent to everything, at yet the same time adding to the humor! Stan really is an attention hog, I remember in the game somewhere you have to give the music box to the princess, then Stan asked for it... I kinda actually wanted to give it to him, since he asked... but I had to give it to the princess.

In this chapter I kinda feel bad for Stan... no one respect evil anymore, tsk tsk. Oh, and I remember that scaredy cat man, his mouth was jagged, wasn't it... that was creepy.

You said I could ask questions, so here are some questions.

Cyphertext, that's a side game, right?

Are you going to do all the side quests? Like for example the tiny gear, the cypher-text, and the fortune-teller, because you mentioned those in this chapter.

Oh, I'm glad you ignored Julia... she was worst than the princess, at least the princess became nicer at the end, though she was just a- ah spoiler, right! Sorry.

I'm glad you're writing this story out, its fun to see it in story form, with little twist and insightful thoughts. And I'm glad you made Ruka smart-ish. That's all for now, I don't know when I can read more fics because I'm currently busy with decorating and shopping. The holidays, the time of year where everything becomes over priced!
xxOjou Kagexx chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Hahaha, Ruka can hear the narrations. Is he the only one? Oh, and those are the choices in the game, right?

Well, at least they aren't outright ignoring him, but how is he overshadowed? Ruka knows physics? Damn, he's smart. Oh, there's a lot of mind reading in this story hahaha! Is that gonna be a reoccurring theme?

More importantly, what's up with the ghost and Stan...? One last question, because I know I'm irritatingly curious, HOW DOES A GHOST BLUSH? I mean, you need blood, right, oops... there goes another question.
xxOjou Kagexx chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
It looks interesting so far. Of course, I haven't played the game in forever, just found my ps2 yesterday, so I'm up for a refresher. I wonder what the twist will be?