Reviews for Fires
Vengefulnoob chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
I want your babies.
ForbiddenSnowflakes chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
This is cool story! I hope you'll update soon!
ShiningTear chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Once again, nice work. I kind of love the vulnerable Riza, there is something so touching about her. I can picture how she is crying first time in so many years and just because Roy cares about her-I liked Roy's speech, btw.

And I have to say, that there was one line that I really liked "If he hadn't been holding her so tightly, she was certain she could have fallen over from the weight of the declaration".

They are just so...meant to be together. I'm waiting for the next chapter, keep on the good job.
Randr chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
This is so wonderful I had to read it twice!
Reader chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Oh my. I am in love with this. It's so a refreshing less gloomy and less dark version of this scenario. Not that those are bad, but yours is just so wonderful. I love this so much and I can not wait to read the next update. I hope you update soon!
OwlCookies XD chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
i love the way u portrayed the burning part .

but uh... i didnt read the bottom... i cudnt bring myself to ._."
Phenitial chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Continue!
InuNaruPokeAlchemist chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Poor Riza :(
OwlCookies XD chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
i... i feel so sympathetic ;_;
ShiningTear chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
I can't believe I didn't see this story before...Luckily I noticed it today, I had to read it when I saw you wrote it, since I loved Trials. I'm loving this too. Ishval has always fascinated me in some ways, the scars it left were so deep. I also have been very interested in Riza's tattoo, as it kind of started the Royai-thing...So, I like the fic and though I don't usually read that many M-rated fics for this couple, I'm absolutely going to follow this. So keep on the good work!

(Sorry for boring you with long review...)

ShiningTear
Caoxyn chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
It's very difficult to find well written Royai stories. You've done a great job capturing their personalities and complex relationship. I will be keeping an eye on this one. Thank you for submitting quality work and I will add you to my ever growing list of authors to check for updates! :)
Elbenstern chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I like this.. please continue writing...

It is so much them!
Joseph chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
good plot, grammar and no misspellings. Can't wait to see what happens next
28 | « Prev Page 1 2