Reviews for La Bohème
MEIPHANTOMHIVE chapter 1 . 11/20
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DONT END IT THERE, IT WAS GETTING BETTER! I love this, seriously! You had me hooked the entire time, dude! But seriously, I need DETAAAAILS!
FateOfChaos chapter 1 . 1/23
I really enjoyed this! And I'm now in love with this pairing!
Korregidora chapter 1 . 1/15
I enjoyed this! Very nice change of pace to see a less intense romance going on, allowing Ciel to have a little more fun in his life. Oh and Sebastian with Undertaker (dressed only in pants and thigh high boots I might add) was quite the pleasant thought lol.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Why do I love this story so much? I guess because it's just so FUN! You've even got me believing this crackship could really work in the manga! :-)
TweekTweek chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I really enjoyed the story (I absolutely adore RonaldXCiel) and this was a nice fanfiction. Good job.
Morbidly Disfigured chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
vampmuffin chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
That was the best Kuroshitsuji story I have read in such a long time! I really loved how you kept Ciel in character while still having him start liking Ronald. And I have to say that I actually really like this fandom now. I only thought of them as a really good couple when I read this story. The only thing is I would have maybe liked it to be a little clearer that Ronald liked Ciel to. I mean he thinks he's a good kisser, but you don't know if he really cares fore him much. Anyway really liked the story, and if any chance you end up righting more RonaldxCiel I would be very happy.
Akakata7 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I really like this pairing now! Fantastic one-shot. I loved it! Absolutely beautiful detail. Ronald was so awesome~. And the Seb/Undertaker amused me. I was wondering; how old is Ciel in this? Thanks for writing!
BlackInkStains chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
THIS. Is absolutely hilarious!

I loved it a lot. Never thought this pairing could work, but you proved me wrong. All the characters were very well portrayed.

And I adored the Sebastian/Undertaker bit! It had me laughing tears. Such an amusing side-pairing. I can't stop grinning right now.

You write very well, by the way.
spiel chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
OMG this is glorious!

Thank you so much for feeding my Ronald/Ciel obsession 3
CyborgCinderella chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
oh my shinigami that was AMAZING! XD

I was told about this story and had to go and read it right away.

Its better then i could have anticipated

Its soo cute and adorable, I love druck Ciel! I want one ! X3
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Sequel? Pleeeeeeeassssseeeee! Awesome story by the way!
yumitadashi chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Omg. This was... brilliant.

I love you. Everything was so peeeerfeeeeeeect.

And you got the idea of RonaldxCiel into my head (and made me love it in one go).

Iiiiii would not mind you writing any more about this pairing...?

Miss Franky chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Very well written. There were bits here and there I found distracting-SebastianxUndertaker is not one of my favorite pairings-but that doesn't detract a bit from the fact that everyone was spectacularly in character.

I think Ciel takes the cake, however. Just little subtle things here and there. Use of good dialogue paired with careful and well-chosen speaking verbs made for a complete picture. Very enjoyable. Definitely one of the few stories on this site that make me really feel the writer is very talented.

It helps, also, that I'm a huge fan of Ronald. Everything was very true to the character with him, as well. Many authors, I feel, color in the details with a certain lack of attention. You didn't. Creative and honest.

Keep up the good work. Off to see what else you've written.
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Amusing fic. xD Well-written. And I don't know if you consider Undertaker/Sebastian as much of a crack pairing as I do, but reading that scene was freaking hilarious.