Reviews for Going Home
Spiderfan14 chapter 1 . 4/22
Please update
Brambleclaw your favorite cat chapter 11 . 7/22/2015
I'm enjoying this story. Please update soon I need to know how this ends
LawOfSynergy chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Love it so far. Still waiting for the next update.
Oh My God They Killed Kenny chapter 11 . 1/12/2015
Update.
StarRider152 chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
This is a great story! I cracked up at the prank! That was too good! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Please post soon this story is awesome!
grapelover 388 chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
so far so good can't wait for the next chapter
DannyTheDarkmaker1313 chapter 11 . 11/3/2014
Well done! This is a really nice piece of work thus far. Can't wait to see what you have planned for the upcoming chapters.
zenith88 chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
Nice story so far
Is it going to continue, because i like to know how it is going on
Guest chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
I love your work. This is the best story I had read please post the next chapter. I've been wating like a 1 year and a half.
Greetings from southamerica!
Ghostkid33 chapter 11 . 9/2/2014
lol at the LVR prank! I was laughing myself when I read it! So Ms. Jasin and the other Lombaxes begin their first face to face meeting with Ratchet. I'm so glad you updated!

BTW, will there be any action? You know like Ratchet getting an emergency phone call from somebody in a city that's being attacked and he has to leave with Clank and go save said city? I would love to see everyone witness Ratchet battling in a heroic showdown!
evil Ratchet96 chapter 11 . 8/28/2014
awesome chapter, I was so happy to see this updated! This is one of my favorite fics on this site. Keep up the good work.
(Evil Ratchet Out!)
destiny chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
I loved this chapter, in fact, I loved the whole story! I can understand for the long time between updates, everyone always has things to do. I just hope that Ratchet starts to fall for Aradia. I just think that they would be perfect together. I can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work! :)
An Amber Pen chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
Loved the prank! Keep writing!
JessieARain chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
FINALLY!

Holy heck. You did it! You updated!

XD
I just loved the LVR prank. Brilliant.

(pst, mind us using that room concept too?)

You could go for a bit of improvement. Your paragraphs are very small. A decent paragraph should be about five sentences - at the very least - up to seven. Only rarely should a paragraph only be comprised of one or two sentences.

No missing words. I noticed that the "r" was missing in "carved" earlier. Gotta be careful with those letters!
Nothing else structure-wise of note right now...

Awesome job; amazing chapter! I look eagerly forward to the twelfth. Good luck and enjoy your writing!

Ever faithful in reading,