Reviews for Protect and Serve: To Protect
cbrstrshp chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
A spot on enactment of Same :)
I love that she is asking for Legolas to join them (fool for saying no)
blackunicorne chapter 17 . 5/2/2013
Wonderful story!
killer4853 chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
love the story
He'sGotHeart chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Just read this entire series in two days and feel it necessary to tell you that I think it is absolutely amazing! Honestly one of my favorite OC's I've ever encountered! You've got an incredible voice and talent for story and character development!
hermonine chapter 17 . 3/15/2013
great story
AlickyNicholas chapter 17 . 2/13/2013
I'm glad Haldir didn't get his heart broken by Lane's rejection, and I'm *really* glad that you stayed away from having Boromir fall in love with her before he dies. Thank you for that! Looking forward to reading the next installment!
AlickyNicholas chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
I confess I've never read past the first page or two of a girl-falls-into-middle-earth story before. I'm not generally a fan of the concept. I mention that so that you know when I say how much I'm intrigued by this story that I really mean it! There are a number of interesting elements in play here and I look forward to finding out what happens next. Will review again when I've got a little more of the story under my belt. Keep up the great work! :)
Caryn chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
I just found this series and am enjoying it tremendously. The fae backstory makes for an interesting twist on the usual "OFC ends up joining the Fellowship." Lane manages to stay away from Mary Sue territory too, which is quite the accomplishment. I have a feeling I'm going to be reading well into the small hours tonight.
nobody chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
yea happy New year to you too
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
loved it
Mikado X Goddess chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
love it! but i wish you had let boromir live - i actually really like him!
marine maiden chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
A good Legomance, with proper non Mary Sue female character. I like how you build a reason on her fighting competence and tough personality. Being marine and cop speaks aloud on that. Fae heritage is kinda new and cool. Usually people like to do half-elf, half-wizard or boring things like that.

The way you start her relationship with Legolas is nice. She was wary of his similarities with fairies but then he proved himself that he is sincere in trying not to hurt her feelings. I find character and relationship progress is far more important in romance story, thank Valar you have both. Regarding her abilities, well, you can either have unique abilities or simple girl - both with still be cliche with sheer amount of Legomance and 10th walker fic out there, so no comment on this LOL I appreciate you keep her logical all the time, not falling head over heels over our elf prince. Considering she's married once and with such a 'uniquely rich' life experience, I expect nothing less.

Another reason I picked this up is because of the 'Complete' status, but then you have a sequel and third installment. Not a bad thing but kinda feel tricked. I know it's my fault for not checking thoroughly your profile first LOL I noticed at least you post regularly, unlike a few other Legomance I favourited but forever in hiatus (pity, such a potential). I sincerely hope you will finish everything and NOT end them in tragedy _;; (Quite alarmed when I saw your third installment categories) I don't mind angst but I can't stand bad ending.

I've just finished this first installment, I shall write another review once I'm done with the next. Thank you very much for writing such a good story. I appreciate your effort and time for this piece of work!

Note: No offense but your banner looks horrible for me LMAO Don't worry, art is subjective after all.
walk74 chapter 14 . 7/10/2012
Legolas-You're an idiot. Just tell her you love her!
walk74 chapter 13 . 7/10/2012
I'm so glad i found this story! What a wonderful read.

I understand why you had her dismantle her guns, but i would have liked to see her keep them and use them until her bullets were spent.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful story!
Countess Millarca chapter 16 . 6/29/2012
That was amazing! One of the very finest I have ever read! The characters were depicted so perfectly. I must say I have fallen in love with Lane! Her relationship with Legolas doesn't seem forced and has a really nice flow. All in all I loved it! I can't wait to know how this continues:)
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »