Reviews for Protect and Serve: To Protect
Livia09 chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
Thanks for the update although I hate that this means that Boromir will die soon if everything stays canon(?). How comes Sean Bean always dies when he plays roles I love?
treewitch703 chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
how beautifully you weave Lane into the story, an embellishment but never a part of the Fellowship.
EmilyEverlasting chapter 14 . 3/1/2012
Gah! JUST SPEAK YOUR WORDS MAN!

*smacks head on computer desk*

*sighs* Anywho, I love this story! Please update soon so I can have some nice fanfiction to read! WOO!
Lexiful Sunshine chapter 14 . 2/29/2012
I'm glad she didn't stay with that other guy, I was glaring at him everytime he appeared :) she soooo belongs with Legolas :)

Awesome story, you write that old speech very well.
Katia0203 chapter 14 . 2/27/2012
You know, it's kind of funny that I always end up wishing the OC ends up with another character than the one that brought me to the story in the first place in the romance area. I had a large hunch that this would be a Legomance, and I like the occasional one, so I clicked on it and devoured it ;) Anyway, then of course my favorite Marchwarden comes along and is his charming self, and my favor switches over to OC/Haldir, even though I know in my heart of hearts that she won't pick him. So I'm a little sad about it, but I still like Legolas, so I'm okay with it. But still. Good work, keep it up!
Marissa chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
yay im glad that she is leaving ! I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE UPDATE ! I really love her with Legolas i really don't like Haldir that much lol
Tina chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
Love the chapter. It is nice to know the other side of the story! PLEASE keep writing
Jayn chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
I'm really enjoying this story so far! Lane is a good character. I don't believe she is a Mary-sue. Some reviewers can be a pain because they think that any new character that ends up in Middle Earth is automatically a Mary Sue. Nope! It depends on how you write them!

Please update soon!
Nameless-Sinner chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
Oh, those two...
Icis of Avalon chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
Love your story. I've been reading it for a while now and just realized that I haven't reviewed yet. Well now I am.

There are few stories out there that can make a tenth walker story interesting, but you seem to pull it off. Even though your story mostly follows cannon, you have inserted a new subplot that gives us something new to think on.

I look forward to seeing how your story evolves. Will Lane make sure the plot stays the same, or will she feel the need to try and change things, small or large, for the better?
safa56bmc chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
one blind as a bat elf and one blind as a she bat of a girl..and what u get..1 frustrated reader who is tearing of her hair in frustration...sigh...carry on dear..u give me such joy in disguise of misery..
southern pride chapter 14 . 2/25/2012
poor haldir keep on going who's next to fall for len's charm eomer smegal lol ;)
Lady Minuialwen chapter 14 . 2/25/2012
:D
Livia09 chapter 14 . 2/25/2012
Well, I'm happy she continues with the fellowship. Normally I'm "team" Haldir but your Legolas is so convincing that I can bear a tenth walker :) Thank you verrrry much for updating!
Crystal Moon Magic chapter 13 . 2/24/2012
No, no,no,no,no! The bullets sould have given her a edge at helms deep. It would not change the story if that battle went better then it did!
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »