Reviews for Protect and Serve: To Protect
WinnieFawn chapter 15 . 3/6/2012
Aww, too cute, sad but also cute. I admire your character and how she's not a spell weaving ninja assassin from the realm of barbie- because that's SO realistic lol. I like how you can connect to Lane because she's REAL. She's not perfect, nobody is- she has demons in her past, we all do. That's real, that's life, this is all the more pleasing to read for that fact. And you have both the elven and dwarven characteristics down pat. Excellent, can't wait to see what comes next!
watergoddesskasey chapter 15 . 3/6/2012
great chapter!
safa56bmc chapter 15 . 3/6/2012
i dont want her to be slapped she knows what will happen and they dont..will it all be ok when Gandolf comes back..who knows..only u do(sniff sniff boo hoo)...hand me the tissue paper box please...well least things between legolas and her a bit better..those 2 r as blind as bats i tell u..
apachipride chapter 15 . 3/5/2012
cool
Tina chapter 15 . 3/5/2012
Good job! Keep it up! But seems a little slow. Maybe it's just me, but I want them to hook up someday. hahhahahah
kallmered chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
AIIIIE! Love this story so much. Continue please!
alicia chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
great chapter!
Lady Minuialwen chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
Katia0203 chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
I can tell you're all about canon...but please don't kill my Boromir!
EmilyEverlasting chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
Awhs, I hope she gets to go back one day.

I really hope she can manage to save them all some grief and change things without it changing the whole plot.

Great chapter, can't wait for more!
Livia09 chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
Thanks for the update although I hate that this means that Boromir will die soon if everything stays canon(?). How comes Sean Bean always dies when he plays roles I love?
treewitch703 chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
how beautifully you weave Lane into the story, an embellishment but never a part of the Fellowship.
EmilyEverlasting chapter 14 . 3/1/2012
Gah! JUST SPEAK YOUR WORDS MAN!

*smacks head on computer desk*

*sighs* Anywho, I love this story! Please update soon so I can have some nice fanfiction to read! WOO!
Lexiful Sunshine chapter 14 . 2/29/2012
I'm glad she didn't stay with that other guy, I was glaring at him everytime he appeared :) she soooo belongs with Legolas :)

Awesome story, you write that old speech very well.
Katia0203 chapter 14 . 2/27/2012
You know, it's kind of funny that I always end up wishing the OC ends up with another character than the one that brought me to the story in the first place in the romance area. I had a large hunch that this would be a Legomance, and I like the occasional one, so I clicked on it and devoured it ;) Anyway, then of course my favorite Marchwarden comes along and is his charming self, and my favor switches over to OC/Haldir, even though I know in my heart of hearts that she won't pick him. So I'm a little sad about it, but I still like Legolas, so I'm okay with it. But still. Good work, keep it up!
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »