Reviews for Protect and Serve: To Protect
Lady Minuialwen chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
Awesome chapter X3
Lintered chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
I was shocked at the end but I also see the reasoning behind it. I like the thoughtfulness she had when dismantling it all. I bet it'd feel weird not to carry them around anymore after years of doing so.
safa56bmc chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
such a pleasant surprise for me after my nap to discover ur i was so relieved that she let down Haldir.i like Haldir but i adore legolas more.
meshalok chapter 13 . 2/22/2012
Like.
watergoddesskasey chapter 13 . 2/22/2012
great chapter!
ThisIsYourWaffleSpeaking chapter 13 . 2/22/2012
Ahhh! Truly amazing writing skills :)

Hello! I've just begun reading your story a few days ago and I am so very impressed with your attention to detail of each character and how they are still the same characters I know and love from the books/movies!

And as for Lady Lane I LOVE her! Her personality is very fitting and the back story you've thought out for her about her military-esque background and her heritage? Woo! Congratulations for paying that much attention to your character and how her past affects her behaviour in this new world with the fellowship.

Oh! One last thing I really enjoy how you've written her into the story as the tenth walker. Many 10th walker fics I've read have just been a play by play of what happens in the movies with an extra character. It can get so tedious. So THANK YOU for giving the story more plot than other 10th walker stories. It's such an enjoyable read :)

Looking forward to your next update and yes I would like to read that chapter from Legolas' POV pretty please!

Cheerio! xx
Tina chapter 13 . 2/22/2012
Awesome! Post the POV of Legolas! Keep up the good work!
Emmafoxg2rl7 chapter 12 . 2/20/2012
I love this story. I have been reading it for over 2 months now and it just keeps getting better. :) I can't wait to see who you choose; it is such a hard call. :/ I really like both Haldir and Legolas romances. If only she could be with both. XD
theifkingbakura1 chapter 12 . 2/18/2012
I'm all for Lane ending up with Haldir, that guy doesn't get enough love.:c

Loving the story so far
Mana Black chapter 12 . 2/14/2012
great chapter! lina did have a really hard choice. i cant wait to see what happens! will she stay with haldir or go with legolas? :)
Ookamihime Ichimaru chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
heya i usaly read threw all before i reviwe and i did loved it! please update sooner!
Lady Minuialwen chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
AWESOME XD! I cant wait for her decision
meshalok chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
Lalala la lalala... La rooomaance sings...
Crystal Moon Magic chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
life is life, so I get it.

As for this chapter, it would not be fair to Haldar for her to stay and not love him. I hope that he finds someone that will not break his heart. Not that she has to go with the fellow ship though. As long as she is at helms deep to get it ready for the attack then it shouldn't be 2 bad... What would all those elfs dieing prove? She could stop that and it would not really change the outcome. The elfs would still leave and the humans would be on there own again.
Melibells chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
GAH! Cliffhanger! At such a crucial point too!

But that just means the next chapter will be even more awesome! ;D

Seriously, fantabulous chapter! The elflings were ADORABLE! But, OMG! What is she gonna do? Ah! I only just finished reading it a few minutes ago and it's already eating at me to know!

Can't wait till the next chapter!

Btw, totally understand when life gets hectic. No worries :) I can be patient ;)

Stay awesome! *hugs*