Reviews for Protect and Serve: To Protect
Livia09 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Thank you very much for the first book! I'm sooo looking forward to the second. I shed some tears over Boromir's death, as was expected, but I liked that Elaina at least tried to save him. Better for her conscience. And I just decided to start you story over because I read the first chapters on my husband's smart phone which lessens the pleasure immenseley :) Lots of Love from Germany Livia
treewitch703 chapter 16 . 3/8/2012
great action scenes and you caught Tolkein's voice perfectly.
watergoddesskasey chapter 16 . 3/8/2012
Lexiful Sunshine chapter 16 . 3/8/2012
ooooh... now i get the title hahaha. oooh i hope the 2nd book comes out soon :)
Katia0203 chapter 16 . 3/7/2012
Noooo...Boromir...! *crying*
Nameless-Sinner chapter 16 . 3/7/2012
Thank you for updating. *tear* Boromir's death is still hard to read, no matter what story. :'(
Jayn chapter 15 . 3/7/2012
Aw, Legolas should just say something. Its his own fault for giving her the impression that he doesn't care. But its cute how they interact! What I'm really curious about is how she is going to act during Boromir's fall, and how the remainder of the fellowship will respond, again. Oh! Then when Gandalf comes back! I can't wait for more chapters. :)
WinnieFawn chapter 15 . 3/6/2012
Aww, too cute, sad but also cute. I admire your character and how she's not a spell weaving ninja assassin from the realm of barbie- because that's SO realistic lol. I like how you can connect to Lane because she's REAL. She's not perfect, nobody is- she has demons in her past, we all do. That's real, that's life, this is all the more pleasing to read for that fact. And you have both the elven and dwarven characteristics down pat. Excellent, can't wait to see what comes next!
watergoddesskasey chapter 15 . 3/6/2012
safa56bmc chapter 15 . 3/6/2012
i dont want her to be slapped she knows what will happen and they dont..will it all be ok when Gandolf comes back..who knows..only u do(sniff sniff boo hoo)...hand me the tissue paper box please...well least things between legolas and her a bit better..those 2 r as blind as bats i tell u..
apachipride chapter 15 . 3/5/2012
cool
Tina chapter 15 . 3/5/2012
Good job! Keep it up! But seems a little slow. Maybe it's just me, but I want them to hook up someday. hahhahahah
kallmered chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
AIIIIE! Love this story so much. Continue please!
alicia chapter 15 . 3/4/2012