Reviews for Sufficiently Advanced Technology
San Antonio Rose chapter 1 . 7/4
reader50: I believe you'll find the majority of your questions answered in the original Tok'ra Apocalypse trilogy, particularly "For Love Is Strong as Death."
reader50 chapter 1 . 7/4
if Sam was deaf, he sure did a lot of talking and listening, even if he could read lips. That part seemed unrealistic to me. You could have left out the part about Todd, why would he have been so concerned or be any of his business (he was a wraith, right?). When did Sam get lupus?
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 2/21
Another great story in the series. :)
klu chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
This was funny! what are the odds that the whammy would be a technology/curse combo? Turns out, pretty high when you're dealing with the bad luck of the Winchesters and McKay!

Thanks for writing!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
How did I miss this? Another great SPN/SG crossover!
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Torren is adorable, and the Campbells are everywhere! It has to be a conspiracy or something.
I like this fic very much, good job.
AuntMo chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Yay! More SGA/SPN...and McKay in Sam's body is just *shudders*...good thing Sam came to first!
DaughterofLuthien chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Brilliant! Love this 'verse and am so glad you decided to return to it for this delightful little fic. Body-swaps have always been one of my favorite plot devices (ever since the SG-1 ep "Holiday") and the mere thought of Sam in Rodney's body makes me grin like an idiot. Awesome job and Merry Christmas! :)
exileena chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Wonderful one-shot is the very loved crossover universe. It's a classic misadventure doubled. I feel like I got an early Christmas present. Happy Holidays and keep up the awesome work!