Reviews for THE CROWN, THE WINGS AND THE SNAKE
MyGreatestSin chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Thats so sad! Its also so fitting about how they all think of the Flamel. My fav part was when Edward said ' It symbolises my rise and my fall.' So sad cos he thinks he'll never be good enough. You're good enough for me though *tackles ed and squishes him while squeeing* Seriously though it was beautiful.
DPchick chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Beautiful!
mrs anonyme chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
one of the best FMA fics i'v red so far "u"
Ciel In A Dress chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Loooove the style. The whole thing was well thought out, too. Ten out of ten! 3
Destinies Entwined chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
An interesting take on the symbol of the Flamel. How they project all the emotions of guilt, loss, etc. onto the symbol they wear as alchemists.

However, have you done any research into what the Flamel actually is? It's a symbol the Medieval alchemist, Nicolas Flamel and was pulled directly from his writings.

You can find something VERY close to FMA's version of it in his Breviary, and in his Notes on Hieroglyphic Figures. The crucified serpent represents the “fixing of the volatile,” by removing the ‘volatile’ or poisonous element when making the elixir of mercury, his legendary curative...it was what was said to be his secret of immortality.

Which is where FMA totally hits the nail on the head. The philosophers stone wasn't really a "stone" at all...it was an elixir. The "unstable" form that could be drank...yup.

Anyway, just thought I'd share, because Hiromu Arakawa really DID do her homework. And to me, that's pretty damn cool. And I just thought I'd share. _
Shadow Avenger chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
hehehehe... It made me laugh...

Overall, well done,care to tell me which opening it was from?

KHO would like the symbolism behind it kukukukuku...

Was your inspiration from that keyring also?

Tell me!
Shadow Kat-Lyn chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This was amazing. I've never really thought about the Flamel like this, and I really like your characterizations. They fit really well with the characters. I really like your writing style, very emotional and very real.
Shaded Silvering Grey chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I enjoyed it. The style made sense in looking into the minds of the would approve of this because it has the feeling of human ascent and decline in never ending cycle. The taboo must not be committed, yet there will always be those intelligent yet foolish that are able to atempt the impossible.
Flower in the River chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
That was absolutely amazing. I never thought of the Flamel like that. I love your interpretations of each character's thoughts on it, especially Izumi's. They all seem so spot-on. I'd love to read more writing like this.
oakleaf chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Awesome~

I know you expected a much more awesome reviewer, but you're stuck with me.

I love the style and the flow and the introspective thinking.

Well done.