Reviews for The Fox and the Medic Nin
d011 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Very interesting start. I'd love to see how a medic nin Naruto under the tutelage of Kabuto turns out! :D
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Great work on this.

I hope you update it sometime in the future.
dalulzing chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Lord Geovanni chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Hope you continue this at some point. It seems really good so far.
LordGeovanni *Kupo*
X59 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This sounds interesting and promising.

Though I do have to wonder how they will avoid the Konoha Shinobi will be sent out to bring Naruto back...
Deadzepplin chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I would love for Naruto to make Medical chakra swords out of his hands mostly because if it was blocked by armour or shit like that the chakra would still fuck up the insides and if it wasn't blocked the flesh of the attacked would jump apart
KafeiDetour chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Excellent story, I hope one day you decide to continue it.
Agoge chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Interesting. I hope you expand on this in the future. There are not too many stories that stars Kabuto and Naruto. I would like to see how Kabuto carries out his revenge while staying away from thos after them.
Akira Stridder chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
hmmm let see where this goes..
crownthegoldfish chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Nice job! But where did Kabuto and Naruto go?
Mr Stereo1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Ah, I always thought that Kabuto was a character that didn't get his dues for his part in the story... this could be a nice change of pace in that regard. I like it.
Endfall chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Quite the interesting idea you have here. I'd love to see it expanded upon some day.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
An interesting way to go, especially with such a different Kabuto. One wonders how far Naruto would be, considering Kabuto was considered Jounin level, and likely pushed himself further to get his revenge. I give an aye for a continuation.
zrodeathwing chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
really interesting

update soon
Loatroll chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Interesting stuff! Thanks for the great read. Hm must say I haven't read many stories with Kabuto as a mentor for Naruto, interesting idea though :-)