Reviews for Warmth
smilebot chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
:D :D :D

UNF. Go Ezio. Take that mofo home. XD

Love this; love the negative reaction before the positive. Hell, I was even riled up when Lucrezia starts tugging on Cesare's arm. Please, girl, go get your own Spaniard. :

Through this fic, I realized that men can be both loving and infuriating at the same time. Haha. Seriously. Just look at juxtaposition between Cesare and Ezio's dialogue. Ezio could probably rot the Grinch's heart while Cesare is clearly on Santa's No-No list. And those Italian words. UNF UNF UNF

It's interesting to see how it's Ezio "toying around" rather than Cesare. Normally, I'd make Cesare flaunt his ass; great change. :P And it's pulled off so well that I can literally see Ezio in a Cheshire Cat costume. Lawd.

Thanks so much. I wub woo. Wotttsss.
ibuzoo chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
So...

First of all your writing style is amazing! You're able to get the reader totally and let him understand all your choices,circumstances or emotions of what he should feel when reading. It's amazing how you keep and Chain the reader with your words. It's like your ideas explode in our brains and show us a fresh and lively picture of the story right before our eyes.

Second, you really thematisize the characters and Manage it to completely visualize them. Cesare's so real and understandable that you can even "feel" him. You really developped both clearly and replicable. Good job :)

For the rest i wanna state, that i love your idea. The whole AU concept always make me excited and i read many stories, but not one got my intention as much as this Cesare X Ezio Story. I'd wish you'd make a whole story, not just One-Shots. It's a waste of your talent :)

So, can I except more of your Cesare X Ezio works? Or perhaps can't you write onwards on this story? It's really Prickeling to wait and imagine what happen to Cesare and Ezio after Ezio took him with him. I'd love to see more of you.

Best wishes,