Reviews for Red Strings of Fate
vid-gamer-of-Hyrule chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
I'm loving this so far! There needs to be more Beckett-centric fics that aren't parodies.

Ah, a bit of constructive criticism. (Yes, I know this was written and completed years ago and you haven't written anything here in a while, but still.)
Showers didn't exist during the Golden Age of Piracy. Given that indoor plumbing, and consequently showers, existed centuries later than the Pirates timeline, it was strange to read your character sneaking into shower stalls, more so since they're on a ship with limited amounts of clean water mostly used for drinking anyway.

Sorry for the sudden history lesson, but it needed to be said. Other than that, I really enjoy it so far!
LunaMarr chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
I'm sorry but...I
Kate92 chapter 26 . 10/15/2012
Woow I loved your story! I'm crazy about Culter Beckett aswell. You should totaly make more stories on this character :D

greetings
GoTeamSkipper chapter 26 . 8/8/2012
Good ending in my opinion at least :) Glad to see that they're a happy little family and will hopefully remain one!

Thanks for this crazy story, best wishes!

GoTeamSkipper
Bloodsired chapter 26 . 7/30/2012
So this is really the end of the story. Hope you find a way to make a sequel. *cross finger* Anyway, thank you for creating such a wonderful story. Cheers!
Ela Black chapter 26 . 7/29/2012
Ooohh! How cute :3 Hey, are you going for a sequel? You know, about the fountain of youth. That would be awesome, just saying. This was a really good story and I enjoyed reading! Thank you
Ela Black chapter 25 . 7/23/2012
Aww! I must say, I liked the ending! Loraine is quite the gal xD And I liek endings with not too much drama. They're easy and awesome. Now, it's time for me to update on my story. *sigh* I love summer.
Bloodsired chapter 25 . 7/20/2012
yes! Beckett choose Loraine, but wait! Is it the end? By the way, your Tumblr for Tom is very nice. Love the background. _
Guest chapter 25 . 7/19/2012
WAIT OMG. IS THAT THE END?

AHHHHHHHHH SOCUTE.

Thanks for writing haha
Bloodsired chapter 24 . 7/13/2012
HE LEFT HER! geez, I didn't expect that to happen. I thought they will escaped together. Anyway, update soon!
MyPreciousBookse chapter 24 . 7/12/2012
ohmygod he left her? No! Great chapter anyway
GoTeamSkipper chapter 23 . 7/10/2012
The fight at the end actually was hilarious in my opinion, I'm not sure why! Yeah, I sorta figured Will would figure who hebwas adventually...

Thnx,
GoTeamSkipper
Guest chapter 23 . 7/9/2012
Genius. Priceless. I only hoped that that was a staged fight as part of the plan and not real...
Echelon8394 chapter 23 . 7/8/2012
Buttface :D
Bloodsired chapter 23 . 7/7/2012
oh, now those arguments will help them escape the dutchman..brilliant tactics!