Reviews for Red Strings of Fate
LunaMarr chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
I'm sorry but...I
Kate92 chapter 26 . 10/15/2012
Woow I loved your story! I'm crazy about Culter Beckett aswell. You should totaly make more stories on this character :D

greetings
GoTeamSkipper chapter 26 . 8/8/2012
Good ending in my opinion at least :) Glad to see that they're a happy little family and will hopefully remain one!

Thanks for this crazy story, best wishes!

GoTeamSkipper
Bloodsired chapter 26 . 7/30/2012
So this is really the end of the story. Hope you find a way to make a sequel. *cross finger* Anyway, thank you for creating such a wonderful story. Cheers!
Ela Black chapter 26 . 7/29/2012
Ooohh! How cute :3 Hey, are you going for a sequel? You know, about the fountain of youth. That would be awesome, just saying. This was a really good story and I enjoyed reading! Thank you
Ela Black chapter 25 . 7/23/2012
Aww! I must say, I liked the ending! Loraine is quite the gal xD And I liek endings with not too much drama. They're easy and awesome. Now, it's time for me to update on my story. *sigh* I love summer.
Bloodsired chapter 25 . 7/20/2012
yes! Beckett choose Loraine, but wait! Is it the end? By the way, your Tumblr for Tom is very nice. Love the background. _
Guest chapter 25 . 7/19/2012
WAIT OMG. IS THAT THE END?

AHHHHHHHHH SOCUTE.

Thanks for writing haha
Bloodsired chapter 24 . 7/13/2012
HE LEFT HER! geez, I didn't expect that to happen. I thought they will escaped together. Anyway, update soon!
MyPreciousBookse chapter 24 . 7/12/2012
ohmygod he left her? No! Great chapter anyway
GoTeamSkipper chapter 23 . 7/10/2012
The fight at the end actually was hilarious in my opinion, I'm not sure why! Yeah, I sorta figured Will would figure who hebwas adventually...

Thnx,
GoTeamSkipper
Guest chapter 23 . 7/9/2012
Genius. Priceless. I only hoped that that was a staged fight as part of the plan and not real...
Echelon8394 chapter 23 . 7/8/2012
Buttface :D
Bloodsired chapter 23 . 7/7/2012
oh, now those arguments will help them escape the dutchman..brilliant tactics!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/3/2012
MyPreciousBookses here. All I can say are two words-brilliant and update