Reviews for The Magic Of Christmas
BigKahuna chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
Fun story to read.
Thanks.
BigKahuna chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
Whoo whoo was it a dream or was it real?
BigKahuna chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
Reindeer stampede
BigKahuna chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
Poor Vixen. Needs a cool draft? Still think its Bob
BigKahuna chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
Always wondered why only Rudolph's nose glows.

Thanks for solving an age old question
BigKahuna chapter 2 . 7/13/2014

I feel all Christmassy now! This was so great :D
madcloisfan chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
Loved it.
Anon chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
This is my second time reading this (I'm working my way back through your story list), and I liked it more than the first time (and I liked it then). You did a great job mixing in the fantasy with the canon, and the humor you threw in (a menopausal reindeer? hilarious) was just great. And the end was everything a Caskett fan could want.

One thing, though - the spelling and grammatical mistakes - there were a lot of them (there/their, reindeerS, etc.). Although they didn't make things anywhere near unreadable, they are definitely distracting. Please consider taking a little more time with proofreading, or get a beta reader. I hate to see easily fixable things like this detract from an otherwise really good work of writing.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
Beckett then tried to stabilize herself as Alexis launched her self in her arms. - I want to see Alexis react like this to Kate in the show sometime. It's the best Alexis reaction to Kate ever!

"Just one second" he told her before dashing after his daughter. - I love the image of this. :)

If she has to have you around she wants it all official. You are now officially a police consultant; you get an official id and everything - What a great idea!

But don't think it's a get out of jail free card, you get arrested and they will call me first. - LOL Now I'm wondering if there is going to be a case where Castle gets arrested and Kate has to find evidence of his innocence. Uh oh, I think I have another story idea brewing... :)

Mistletoe time! :) She kissed him even when they weren't under the mistletoe. All right! :)

High up in the sky a man in a red suit looked down on the pair. Getting them together hadn't just been the Christmas wish of Rick and Kate, it had been that for millions of Caskett fans around the world. - That is one of the best endings ever!

And to all a good write? That's so cute!

This is truly one of my favorite stories, and definitely my favorite Christmas story. Thank you so much for writing it, Natalie.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
Hey, I think I'll be able to finish reviewing this story tonight. Yay! Opps, but first, the hot chocolate. BRB. :)

Okay, that's better. :)

And now Jim Beckett is matchmaking.

Wait, a dream? I don't remember it that way...

Ninja bread men? That is so cool And you KNOW Castle would think so. :) I'm going to have to keep any eye out for those cookie cutters...

Don't take my dad away? I can tell it's been a while since I've read this, because I was really startled by that.

I love the way Alexis wants to surprise her dad ith Kate's spending Christmas Eve with them. That is just like her dad. :)
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
And now I'm wanting gingerbread. Hmmm, maybe I'll make some hot chocolate (even though it's August) before reviewing the next chapter. This story is one of those that just makes me feel all happy and peaceful. And looking forward to Christmas. I REALLY hope AM does a Christmas episode sometime.

"Sorry ladies but even with all my magic I can't make something taste good and be low fat and low sugar." LOL

Would he get presents from all the elves? - Good question. And who would make them? :)

"Ok now time for presents. Now I got all your letters and I have checked it over twice and after tonight you are all defintly on the nice list." - Ahhhhh, it's THIS chapter. I LOVE this chapter. I think this might be my favorite one of the whole story. And yeah, I think this is my third reading (maybe fourth) of it.

She had found out Santa wasn't real before she could even write. - That's so sad. True (she was 3) but still sad.

Of course Castle wrote Santa a letter! :)

I receive letters of the heart from adults. It takes quite a bit to interpret them - I just love this.

Magic recipes a couple has to make together? That is so neat.

"You asked for something warm and chocolaty in your bed for Christmas." LOL Santa sure got that interpretation wrong. But I think he'll get his real Christmas wish, anyway. In this story, that is.

"Now Lanie, you asked for something dark to be wrapped around your body in the morning." Heeheehee.

"I not only check this one twice, I checked it five times and I kept getting the same message. Castle!" I'm sure you already KNOW this is my favorite part in the story. It may have gone over Santa's head, but everyone else figured it out!

And that picture will remind her what her heart REALLY wanted for Christmas...

"Well he wanted to sing I love you from the roof tops." Awwww... So what would Kate have thought of that if she HADN'T remembered what he hd said?

"Why didn't you tell me again if you thought I didn't know?" This is a VERY good question. One I haven't thoughtabout much, but you are so right. Why DIDN'T he tell her? Because of the wall, maybe?

"You know when I have to do something scary I find it helps if i have someone's hand to hold. I transfer all my fear to them and they transfer all there fear to me. It meets in the middle and explodes. It makes it not so scary." - This is one of the coolest ideas ever. I'll have to share it with the kids (and maybe even a few adults) that I know.

"Ill help you get through the scary stuff, if you will help me." Yep, that could apply to their whole relationship.

"Ill help you get through the scary stuff, if you will help me." - Awwww, she felt relief when she was cuddled to Castle. That's so cute.

She kissed him! Yay! And then she couldn't stop smiling. Of COURSE she couldn't. I love this fluffy ball of adorableness that is this story.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
"Vixen is menopausal. Prancer is gay. Dasher and Dancer are each others alibi, but Dancer heard Vixen leaving. She apparently met up with Cupid which we need to verify. Prancer has no alibi he was on his ipod all night. There is also a rumour that Comet is juicing." ROFL Do you have ANY idea how zany this sounds? I LOVE it!

"By the way you may be out of your prime but I know of a certain female reindeer who is into you". Awwww, Castle is matchmaking.

Eposito rescued Lanie-that is so cool! And once again, Castle is playing matchmaker. Sort of.

"So it's not ok for me to go and check if my friends are ok, but you can interrupt their makeup kiss." LOL

a lasso of red liquorice - The story is in the little details, and this story is full of them. :)

I just tranquilised him with a peppermint candy cane - I am giggling like crazy right now.

I am so sorry for going rogue, I am no better than Mr Castle. - This is too funny. And going rogue can be a good thing sometimes, as Castle has proven.

"One thing I have learned from watching Mr Castle over the years, is that even thought he has done numerous naughty things by going rouge, his heart is always in the right place." Yay, Castle got praised by Santa. Who cares what Gates thinks? Santa's opinion trumps Gate's opinion any day.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Reindeer using Morse code-hilarious!
A reindeer that does ballet? I love your imagination, Nat.
Now that Dancer had put her leg down Castle could finally look at the female reindeer. - LOL Castle's even a gentleman with reindeer! :)
Dancer rolled her eyes at Casle? Hahahaha!
Vixen flirting with Castle? AWESOME!