Reviews for Shadow Strands
Queen-of-Ice101 chapter 1 . 5/28
Wow. I really, really loved this story! This was always my favourite pairing in the actual story and I was so disappointed when it didn't end up becoming a canon pairing. Really well done:)
TrueGeek15 chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Damn. How cool!
Aristathelia chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
That was steamy and sweet! Such a short but awesome fic. I loved it! It's nice to see Anise angry :) And I love Mutsuki so much! Good fic, loved it!
IWannaEatYou chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Update update update update!
SupernovaBrainImplosion chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
WELL DONE! I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THIS, AND THINK YOU SHOULD BE TOO!
IT WAS WRITTEN VERY WELL AND MADE ME FANGIRL.
IF I HAD ANYONE TO SHARE THIS WITH I WOULD, BUT ALAS I DO NOT.
JustAnotherScribbler chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I totally love this fic!
Nice theme as well, how could they forget her birthday!? : )
VocaloidAllenWalker chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Bootyfur ...
Edhla chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I'm not familiar with the original work, so any OoC will fly right over my head :) That said, I enjoyed this- your writing is sophisticated and well-crafted. The only thing I can suggest is formatting- the headings signifying a change of POV were a bit intrusive and probably unnecessary, as a line break could do the same thing, and the end A/N isn't showing up as distinct from the body of your writing. Good luck x
opetry97 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
That was intense! and really cute _
BrokenBlackCat chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Kyaaa! I love it! XD Mutsuki is so possessive and sweet! He kissed Anis and remembered it's her birthday!
Kaitalyn chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Hey there Reign of Cheryblossoms (〃)八(〃〃) I like your story and Mutsuki in this fan fiction is seriously sexy and possessive...(ღღ) I can't believe that the other knights totally forgot Anis's birthday.. Bad boys!(д)
The-Cheshire-Neko chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Cool, it wasn't clear at first that the other knights were actually present when this happened.
MidnightDreamSong chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
YAY im so happy for anisexmitsuki
BlackFoxGun chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I toally loved this story and I love this pairing and the funny part was where everyone kinda seemed afraid of her...
flowerangel050 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Lovely~~ Seriously, it makes me want to see another kiss from the manga XD

Too bad its ending D: