Reviews for Path of the King
Fire-Fly999 chapter 34 . 4h
Except a lot of grammatical mistakes, and you making almost every other girl falling for the MC, even though it was done in an okay-ish way, this story is amazing.

Please just tell me, is the next chapter also going to be updated in a year or so?
fullplatejacket chapter 21 . 6/21
Dojima grumbling about aliens is the best part of this fic.
Leonardo Castro chapter 34 . 6/20
OMG you are Alive. Or I am dead. Nice chapter by the way. Shirou really learned a valuable lession from Detective Dojima. You can't win either way. Pity Shirou tends to attract powerful woman to himself like a defective MegaPlayBoy in a censored eroge.
Thanks for your hard work.
AnonBryd chapter 17 . 6/19
The sound of trains accompanied me throughout this chapter because of how hard the plot was being railroaded. And I just can't stand Shirou's ridiculous mental issues.
Blindguy95 chapter 34 . 6/17
I really enjoyed reading this story! I hope you continue it aoon and thanks for all your hard work! XD
Yikari chapter 34 . 6/16
Thank you for the update!

I wonder why spontaneous combustion was chosen as the likely consequence of what they've discussed here. If it were me I'd fluff it as horribly mutating anything alive and animating a bunch of things that aren't or something along those lines.
slydino chapter 34 . 6/14
Wonderful chapter. I really love this story and can't wait to see how things play out. Anyway great job and keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Chin x2 chapter 9 . 6/13
Wait... So is this the 'Arrow' 2.0 or something. Story took a major left turn right into an AU. Might as well keep reading on since its not bad :p
kabs9000 chapter 34 . 6/12
Brilliant chapter. Please don't feel the need to rush this with time skips, slow but high quality is far better than rushed and mediocre quality.
Isa Lumitus chapter 33 . 6/12
Okay. I can see [nothingness] combining with Avalon to equal [sword]. It makes a certain amount of sense. Any sword sheath has to have blade-shaped piece of emptiness in it, or it isn't a sheath. I'm not going to pretend that anything else in that description made any sense to me.
Isa Lumitus chapter 31 . 6/11
Well, I've got to say that I like the professor. His devotion to the Truth is worthy of praise. He's still a callous asshat, betraying his family and colleagues like that. That's an odd trope I've noticed in Japanese anime/manga: people who value spreading the Truth tend to be cast as villains.

Urban fantasy as a genre requires that magic not be widely known, otherwise the story stops being set in the modern world. As a result, a large part of the setting inevitably turns into maintaining the Masquerade. The problem, is that it often doesn't make sense to hide the supernatural.

For example, imagine if the Dead Apostles were common knowledge. Literally billions of terrified eyes would be looking for the signs of their kind. They would not be able to hide from their hunters anymore. And there is no risk in making them known. Magi are already doing experiments on them. Would normals be any worse?
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 34 . 6/10
Was just as good as the first 2 times i read it. Poor Shirou, he has a Servant, Magus, another Magus, a Vampire (possibly) and a Nun (possibly) after him and doesnt even realise it.

Anyways, very much looking forward to next chapter.
LSSJ2 Gohan chapter 34 . 6/10
So far, amazingly well done. I greatly enjoyed the story. My favorite arc so far is the Tsukihime side-story. I loved how you got Shirou to save Satsuki when Shiki never did. Speaking of which... Very clever of you to never have Shiki and Shirou meet. I heard Nasu state they'd not get along well. Pity Saber isn't Shirou's Servant... Shirou/Arturia is kind of my OTP. But alas, I love how Shirou is slowly developing the "Harem". Now for this chapter... The Last scene just has me Hooked. I absolutely want to see Caren meet her father. Would this show that even this twisted man has a small fraction of empathy like the manga or Heaven's Feel hinted? Or will he show himself as an utter monster even to his daughter? Can't wait to see more!
Isa Lumitus chapter 18 . 6/9
I haven't seen enough of the Nasuverse to see how canon treats the Clock Tower, but it is rapidly becoming my least favorite thing in fanon. Given the way Sealing Designations and their internal politics work, magi who join must meet two criteria:

1) They have to be thieves, wanting to steal the works of a more capable magus.

2) They must be confident that they will never discover anything interesting enough for other members to want to steal.

Fanfics don't seem to address this, but as I see it, the Clock Tower is a gang of 3rd-rate magi using mob rule to (unintentionally) stifle magecraft as a whole. And they don't even realize it because they're a pack of drooling retards.
Isa Lumitus chapter 14 . 6/9
You know, one of my problems with Shirou is his cliche shounen-ness. Taking a defeated opponent's body, and performing magical experiments on it? That's a bit dark. Good job.
3,837 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »