Reviews for Path of the King
VentraZiggy chapter 33 . 5/17
This Shirou is gonna set Gilgamesh off as soon as soon as they prepare to face off.
As a mere plagiarist Shirou almost pissed him off enough for him to break out EL Which would've been logged later (even if only inside his own head) as an acknowledgment of Shirou being deemed *worthy* due to being too pissed to care for the implications at the time.
This Shirou isn't a merly a *mortal* plagiarist, even his EXISTENCE is a forgery. At least Canon!Shirou's *existance* was legitimate (otherwise unremarkable, but still legitimate).
VentraZiggy chapter 1 . 5/17
This Shirou is gonna set Gilgamesh off as soon as soon as rhey prepare to face off
When did this change from Shirou/Caster to Shirou/Multi? I mean, I remember her teasing him about threesomes, but that’s it
BSmolerLOL chapter 19 . 4/19
The part where Medea had the plan to hunt an animal made me laugh a lot. That evil smile of hers had the touch of it. Poor Shirou.

I loved that connection you made with another of Nasu's works (Tsukihime). I confess that it was one of the parts that I was most excited about, and I thought I would see my girl Akiha. However, I really loved the result of this crossover.

On the other hand, I had already missed some of Rin, since there was no interaction with her, but I loved having her around and it was so much fun.
BSmolerLOL chapter 18 . 4/19
This chapter has been one of the funniest, just like the first ones I read. I liked how the relationship between Shirou and Medea is evolving.
She is very funny when she thinks of the possibilities that she can do with him.
h.hadi.j chapter 14 . 4/16
Sooooo Ren have a buttplug? Thats hot not gonna lie
Welp, looks like the conditions for a greater grail war got fulfilled.
Still paywalling content on Patreon i see.
it would be fine if it was like 2-3 chapters, but 17?
Disgusting.
BSmolerLOL chapter 14 . 3/30
Well, I loved this chapter. I am very happy that Caster's character is finally in the story. I was waiting for his participation and now to see how you will handle it. I loved this arc you made and his final battle.

I understand you very well. In my stories I always have a fixed number of words to write, but I do more than I thought.
Dasgun chapter 1 . 3/23
harlequin320 chapter 56 . 3/23
interesting chapter, keep up the good work
BabylonianKing chapter 34 . 3/20
ok ok let me just pull out some frustrations here, SHIROU YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT IT SEEMS THE FIRE DIDN'T ONLY BREAK YOUR FUCKING SELF BUT YOUR FUCKING MIND AS WELL, seriously the people here seem to take the fact that he is revealing to people information about the moonlit world with carelessness, even tohsaka which I can accept but seriously she didn't do anything else? I don't think they understand how fucking dangerous the clock tower is, they only think that: "nO ReVeALinG oF THe MOonLiT WoRLd, Or eLSe..." they don't truly understand the absolute BRUTALITY the clock tower is willing to do if shit get out of control, you know they have alot of magi right? that they have connections with the church as well right? that those magi also have their own personal connections right? if shit gets down I believe that clock tower will burn an entire country to the ground if they absolutely have to, if not then at least do something on a country-affecting level, then these fucking idiots think that revealing it carelessly is somehow more beneficial? dojima I can understand but taiga? hell no, like rin said some magi even hide the moonlit world from their own family, taiga is not something I am willing to tolerate to excuse, if they think that the chances of the clock tower ever getting in contact with taiga is slim to the point of it being nothing to worry about then let me remind you that fucking ARCEUID BRUNESTUD IS SUDDENLY IN MISAKI AT THE SAME TIME AS THE SNAKE ROA AND FUCKING CHAOS, oh yeah and do you remember that girl whose potential in being a vampire is so absurd? that same girl that is in the same house as emiya? my point is clear emiya is a fucking idiot, the clock tower is like a gathering of beasts, some in slumber, some currently have unknown status, and some are active, fucking flat escardos is someone I don't wanna mess with, same with kayneth and that creepy red suited dude in garden of sinners, like I said a bunch of monsters gathered in a den no one should mess with, hell if they fucking gained the support of the wizard marshal himself then you're all fucked, if the clock tower is a beast then the real fucking scary ones are those monsters among monsters, like zelretch or tohno shiki

anyways not really reviewing so you could change this part of the story, just reviewing to get this frustrations off my chest, however I haven't really read the VN so maybe the carelessness is the same there, which if it is...goddamnit nasu
REVIEW MY STORY!

www dot fanfiction dot net/s/14011295/1/Caillou-Montana

REVIEW MY STORY!

www dot fanfiction dot net/s/14011295/1/Caillou-Montana

****
SilverstormXD chapter 21 . 3/18
Seeing how dated the authors note is regarding noble phantasms and heroic spirits really tickle my funny bone.
BSmolerLOL chapter 6 . 3/18
This is, without a doubt, the chapter that made me laugh the most. All the situations that there were were too funny.

On the other hand, it fills me with intrigue if she is the real Caster or someone who goes by that name.
6,661 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »