Reviews for Path of the King
erohakase chapter 29 . 2/21
So, I went ahead and started reading this before planning to go to sleep. 29 chapters later and I want more. It had a bit of a rough start but once it got to Caster I was hooked. If anything, the recent chapters made me miss her quite a bit. Looking forward to more.
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 29 . 2/20
this was a great chapter. I'm glad your still updating this.
Dominikas chapter 29 . 2/11
Awesome story. Considering the war hasn't even started yet I look forward to seeing what you do.
Redrover117 chapter 20 . 2/10
Welcome to Earth motherfucker!
haha I love that line
I've reread this story so many times now, and gets better every time.
beatshield chapter 29 . 2/9
This story is amazing
ReoRak chapter 29 . 2/9
Your story is awesome so far and it's really nice to see you back at it. I am curious however as to how Satsuki will develop as the story continues and how/ if she will begin to show personality distortions considering she has a Reality Marble.
chaos chapter 29 . 2/9
Ryutaro doujima is he not from persona 4.
5th reread by now, and it's as god as the first time I found it. Great work!
fatefan chapter 29 . 2/8
well I hope they dont go beyond shout outs the universes are too different. in any case it was a good chapter
Xerzo LotCN chapter 29 . 2/8
hum this just keep getting more and more and it seem familar but i just can't place it... meh i look forward to how this goes
shin chapter 29 . 2/8
HAhahaahaha holy crap, involving THAT series was something I could never have expected. IRONICALLY I was reading LH fics yesterday, and now this!? hah! Good one!
Prince Charon chapter 29 . 2/7
Interesting way to do the crossover.
good work i like it!
Kitedtk chapter 29 . 2/6
I have drawn the conclusion that the killer is the kid. Either that is the obvious solution or you have tricked me. We will see how it is.

I look forward to reading more though i do hope Shirou returns to Fuyuki soon... Too much crossover...
notcroaker chapter 29 . 2/6
Well, dang, that's an interesting twist. Liking this story a lot! Keep up the good work!
2,981 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »