Reviews for Path of the King
MWkillkenny84 chapter 33 . 6/20
BWAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

Poooovero Shirou, credimi, i guai non sono neppure cominciati.

Aspetta che arrivi la tua 'sorellina' in città...

Voto: 10
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 33 . 6/20
A sword shaped nothingness filled with fake dreams of a broken man. Shirou is sure a depresing existence. I hope he gets better... and I think Medea would tease him until he does.
Solun chapter 33 . 6/20
Love it. Awesome. And I like how the way they are treating magic is less the seemingly artificial or 'mechanical' miracle, and more conceptual understanding. I think thats what I mean anyway... Looking forward to more :)
Wordlurker chapter 33 . 6/20
A sword of nothingness shaped by Avalon that is living a borrowed dream... That's an interesting way to describe Shirou. I kinda like it.

And ouch, right in the feels, Medea! Still, she's got a point. A lot of the greek gods were huge dicks, if memory serves.

She could probably exchange stories about their dickishness with Medusa.

I also love how Shirou is making his own equipment. Sure, Tracing weapons and Noble Phantasms is an awesome ability in its own right, but smithing and crafting gives Shirou the chance to make something that is entirely his own, which is, AFAIK, pretty rare.
ElPsyCongroo chapter 33 . 6/20
Wow, wonderfully written chapter
Oniele chapter 33 . 6/20
How beautiful the way that Medea ser everything. *sniff*
cruailsama chapter 33 . 6/20
the end was deep great work
Susanoh13 chapter 33 . 6/20
Woot! Two chapters in such a short time!
I love this story and how it's going. I'm looking forward to reading more as it comes out.
Zelenal chapter 33 . 6/20
Another update so soon? Now this is certainly a work of some sort of High Thaumaturgy. Perhaps even a Sorcery. :P

This chapter showcases precisely why I love this story so much. The interactions between Medea and Shirou are always my favorite parts since Medea is such an amazing character.

Also, you really need to get a second beta reader, man. There were so many typographical errors in this chapter. There'd be no shame in it since I know of on really amazing fanfic author who usually has three beta readers for his stories.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 33 . 6/20
That ending was powerful
BobaRaptor chapter 33 . 6/20
I want more!
goddragonking chapter 33 . 6/20
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
FateBurn chapter 33 . 6/20
Great chapter and nice explanation of Shirous nature at the end, please continue soon.
code R.R chapter 33 . 6/20
wow...that was pretty awesome
cj1of4 chapter 33 . 6/20
Wow, Shirou is part of a messed up family. He is a real boy that was broken down and remade into a fake that is pretending to be real, and his sister is an artificial human that wants to be treated like the real girl that she is.

Also, I loved Shinji's reactions to Medea staking Shirou as hers. I could just see the doppy smile on his face with light glinting off his glasses as he gave Shirou that thumbs up. You could easily imagine what was going through his head: "Way to go bro! You scored yourself a hot momma!"

I do hope that Shirou is able to get Rin to warm up to the idea of a 'tame' ancestor living in her territory. What other magi get the chance to experiment on an ancestor that is willing to let them do so, and doesn't intend to eat them. Think of the research Rin! Think of the research! Besides if the Clock Tower complains, you are a Magus. It is better to ask forgiveness then permission. Especially if you get results.

You know, if Gil learns that Shirou is the smith of such quality metal that can match even the material worked by the gods he might try to forcibly recruit the faker. He is obviously the best blacksmith mortals have ever produced to get metal of that quality, and The King deserves to have only the best in his service!
3,563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »