Reviews for Path of the King
najex chapter 34 . 5/17
Glad to see an update, and I am hoping that the next one will come out sooner. I am not asking for regular updates, but one ~5k words chapter every few months isn't that much to ask, I hope?

I fear you may be introducing too many plot points for a story that doesn't move very fast. What purpuse will this father daughter reunion serve?

Still wondering who the archer of this war and the extra master will be.

Also, Shirou's haram powers never seez to amaze me.
Oblitus-Umbrae chapter 34 . 5/17
Holy fuck an update.
Frank Horrigan chapter 34 . 5/17
Wait if you live, does that mean our lord and savior Gabriel Blessing has a chance to return to grace us with his/her holy work? Shit, if that happens I'm giving up drinking.
Crimsom-Wyvern chapter 34 . 5/17
Ah. That hit the spot. Really hapy to see this fic is still alive, was starting to get worried about it but it seems it was unnecessary after all.
Straider chapter 34 . 5/17
Thanks for the update.
I wonder why Shirou didn't try to enlist Burial Agency's help in dealing with Grail situation?
Given their reputation for not leaving any problem unresolved, they would have definitely investigated both the Grail war for problems and Kirei for not reporting abnormalities.
It is possible that their actions could be heavy handed and lead to unexpected complications, but they are much more likely to lend a helping hand against threats to all humanity then Clock Tower. And given magical nature of this problem, they would have at least consulted Shirou and Caster beforehand on possible consequences as people who brought this problem to their attention.
Aroe007 chapter 34 . 5/17
Was super excited to see a new chapter! Woo hoo!
C.M.Alm chapter 34 . 5/17
you're ALIVE!
Makahl chapter 34 . 5/17
that is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die.
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 34 . 5/17
I see an update to this and hope that it isn't a notice for being dead. Well happy to see an update, I'm getting excited at the prospect of Shirou learning more about mystic codes.

Good luck getting yourself in order
Dragonskyt chapter 34 . 5/17
It doesn't matter if you take a year, or even two years off!

Good writing will always prevail!
Parks98 chapter 34 . 5/17
Yeah update...this makes me happy
Catasros chapter 34 . 5/17
As expected, well worth the wait. Great read, take your time
ZenithTempest chapter 34 . 5/17
Glad this was updated. If I have one issue with this story, it's that Rin is such a big part of it. For the life of me, I don't get why people like her so much. Her personality and life goals are flat and cold while her actual purpose in the novel is the 'tutorial' for Shirou to learn everything. In a story like this where Shirou is capable, she just feels in the way and comes off as really annoying always complaining .
MoonSerenity chapter 34 . 5/17
You're alive! Yeah!
Wait Caren is not going to help her dad (patui) right :(?
Cause well just because D:
But it will make this story for fabulous. ..
Sign :x...
Shadow Copy chapter 1 . 5/17
How do you write a story please answer me
3,806 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »