Reviews for Path of the King
Guest chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
It truly is sad, isn't it? Sat-chan? You can't seem to get much break, even if fanfiction. Here's hoping you find some happiness in this incarcation.

Anyway, I look forward to how "Tsukihime" will deviate from it's original plot...
A simple fool chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
Awesome
Olive343 chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
You actually finished on that line. Props for that, it made me laugh.
Nice to see this updating again.
That Guy chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
Tsukihime! Yeah, make way for the one whose very existence screams "sword!"
Leo-Novum chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
Yes, it is quite sad, isn't it? Although I am rather confused on why are the events of Tsukihime interrupting the Holy Grail War. It's like you dropped the earlier plot to wander off in a completely different direction.

And what was that damn bracelet Medea made?
Ressan chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
Nice chapter, tought Shirou seems outmatched against Tsukihune oponents since he hasnt yet any noble phantasms to trace, so he would need to depend on Sakaki godlike swordsmanship. Cant wait for him meeting Arcueid, and what changes will he bring about, since you put him in the same hotel Nero slaughters everyone in.
ezok chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
murphy's law at it's , poor satsuki.

hey there's been news that unfotable(fate zero makers) is going to make a new fate anime
bakapervert chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
Thanks for the update.
Orcodon chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
Poor caster having to deal with Shirou, Cant wait for more.
n0mster chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
Ah, it's great to see the continuation to this story, though admittedly it was really enjoyable having updates to your other FSN crossover story.
Anyway, the developments this chapter were interesting, it's always entertaining to see the girls in Shirou's life displaying their thoughts and affection for the distorted individual. That Shirou has a new toy to play with is certainly intriguing and I can't wait to see what he's been given.
The interaction between Rin and Medea was also intriguing, made more so by the little glimpse of jealousy that Rin exhibited when Medea showed a bit of her feelings toward Shirou.
The scene with Akiha and Shirou was interesting, as were their responses to each other. I have to admit that the end of the scene was really heartwarming in Akiha's show of affection for Shiki, his mere return banishing all foreboding thoughts and worry.
While it's definitely interesting to see Shirou enter Misaki City and interact with the Tsukihime cast, I really hope that his presence will never be overshadowed or rivalled by any of those characters. I'm really curious as to what your goal is in having Shirou enter the Tsukihime storyline at such a pivotal point (beyond his attempt at obtaining materials), since you've made it clear that Shirou won't be 'poaching' any of Shiki's harem (which I definitely support).
As always, looking forward to your next update.
1000people chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
Good chapter, I was really surprised by the cast of Tsukihime showing up and I'm wondering how both series will affect each other. Shiki meeting Shirou should be good seeing as they don't get along with each other according word of god. Though I think there were 2 minor errors in your story, it's said that the ancestors can have a good fight with servants with ORT and Primate Murder being in their own league. Also wouldn't Kiri be almost unknown to the public? Apparently he's so good that the Association can't figure out how many people he's killed only suspect without proof.
HoundOfCasterbris chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
Oh thank god you are back! I did miss this fic, and all it's Caster/Shirou moments.
Well I haven't seen Tsukihime, or Melty Blood, but I have seen Carnival Phantasm so I can still follow along with the Masaki story arc. My ignorance will not deter my love for the story!
Rennerd chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
even in fan fiction, satsuki can't get a good ending. Are you trying to run both routes for tsukihime then? I wonder what the mystic code can do to make Shirou so... enthusiastic. Please tell me it's not a transformation device! ( Activate, Super Shirou Transform! or some such)
Zaralann chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
Awesome chapter! I really would' liked a little more of Medea-time, but beggers can't choose, so...
Lamon chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
Hmm Shirou sure is irritating isn't he. Forcefully trying to put in nose in things he has no business with. Oh well this definitely was an interesting chapter. So many new threads which really have nothing to do with the Grail war.
4,499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 157 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 177 .. Last Next »