Reviews for Path of the King
Esaber chapter 29 . 6/2
Pretty great so far, I like the way the plot is moving. I'd be careful though, you've switched between Shitara and Shirata a few times, which can get confusing.
Excellent work. It reads and feels like it could be a story written by Nasu himself. Looking forward to the Holy grail war arc
FlameHat chapter 27 . 5/29
Yeah, after 26 chapters, Shirou is still weak. Granted Ciel is so above him so it's a no contest. But, he's still so damn weak compared to other magus and supernatural entities. So, other than being disappointed in Shirou's idiotic mindset, I'm also disappointed in him as a magus/hero wannabe. By all right he should be eliminated so fast in a Holy Grail war.
FlameHat chapter 26 . 5/29
The more I read the more disappointed I became with Shirou. His stupidity knows no bound and he's in dangerous situation because of his own decisions. Seriously, you should make him fail and die because of his stupidity. Make another character the lead LOL.
FlameHat chapter 23 . 5/29
This chapter just goes to show how utterly naive and foolish Shirou is. Honestly, giving a dangerous crest just like that without equal exchange? He could have asked for something to help him to help other people. Instead he's just plain dumb and only think about the small picture. He was in the position of power in the exchange. I think Shirou survives in the story only thanks to Plot Power and Writer's intervention. There's no way a person with his mentality will survive in the Magus world. Plus, he's a freaking weakling at this point in time compared to other magus. But fortunately plot jutsu gave him a servant, sigh.
FlameHat chapter 20 . 5/29
Wait a minute.. The Summoning contract worked without Shirou having any command seals? He hasn't yet been chosen by the grail by this time. Huh, I guess if both parties are willing then it can be done. Still, Shirou without Saber seems a bit wrong. They so match one another. Oh well..
FlameHat chapter 15 . 5/29
Hmm, not quite sure I'm liking Adachi involvement with Tohsaka.
FlameHat chapter 14 . 5/29
Yeah, Combat Medic is definitely a suitable job for Shirou. He can get into the thick of thing saving people by fighting and healing. Pretty sure he's going to get himself killed nevertheless by just being a medic. He's a complete fool and he doesn't have any self preservation instinct.
FlameHat chapter 6 . 5/29
Sigh, sometimes reading about Shirou gives me a headache. He has his positive sides but he's dumb and ignorant at the same time. It doesn't mean I don't like your story, I do like it a lot. It just Shirou's character/personality is aggravating to me heheh.
AVP chapter 30 . 5/26
CARENXSHIROU!

My dreams shall be realised!
Anwyay, fucking fantastic. As per usual.
Yes the wait was totally worth it. The cliffhanger is. It just is. It will probably be resolved in the forseeable future, maybe, almost certainly, hopefully.

Thank you for writing this master piece,
It was a treat.
I fervently Pray that I have waited long enough. I've not actually read this chapter yet hoping that if I delayed long enough the next chapter would've been put up before I read it. Alas I am but a mortal tempted by the forbidden fruits of heaven and can't resist any longer. So I am going to read it now. The wait will most certainly be worth it but Will it have been long enough to let me enjoy the next chapter in the immediate future? Only time will tell. Thank you for writing this either way.
Micky64 chapter 30 . 5/3
Damn this is pretty good I couldn't stop reading this fic up til the end! I really hope you update soon cause I'm real interested in this story now
harlequin320 chapter 30 . 5/1
alright ... finally caught up, great new chapters, keep up the good work, I look forward to more to come
Chronos guardian chapter 30 . 4/29
Like a spell I was bound to your writing, unable to look away, sleep or put it aside till I got to this chapter. I has been one hell of a ride but it's been beautiful, powerful and well thought out. It is very rare to see writing like yours, where the romance is there but it doesn't cloud the whole moral of the story. I usually hate the harem scene but your hints are so light I don't even mind anymore. I love your vision of Shirou, it's like his untold journey of how he became the future Archer. Please continue this story, it's been amazing and should you not consider being a writer of your own works that would be a shame.
2,986 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »