Reviews for Path of the King
Dreadlust11 chapter 30 . 3/27
This is so great that I can bleed.
vanmele chapter 30 . 3/26
I love this story and if I could make a segregation after Shirou emiya learns more about forging have him make a sword out of his bones like kiritsugu emiya his father made his Origin Bullets. I'm positive that Medea could do the surgery to remove the bones and maybe even be able to help regrow them. That is probably the most powerful mystic code sword that can be made in shirou's time and you have had Medea say in an earlier chapter that she could make shirou into something. It could even be a Noble Phantasm be it a low class one.
fireguy0922 chapter 30 . 3/25
Great Story! Please continue it. I especially like the Caster x Shirou ship. Saber must join too! I also like the new Shirou. Somewhat of an improvement on the old one.
path of the fan chapter 30 . 3/21
You have one of the best fate stay fan fictions to be made on the site.
I am curious if he will give the detective contender and the rest of the origin bullets. also love seeing events taking shape with shirou in other area's than just fuyuki. Thank you for writing such a good story.
DragonBlade00 chapter 1 . 3/20
I just can't wait for the next chapter now after re-reading the story again on break. Now we just need the next chapter soon and we can celbrate your 3k review mark
Telron chapter 30 . 3/19
interesting and good story so far
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 11 . 3/15
A sword wielded by a legendary master of the blade is bound to have a very interesting history and experience for shirou to learn from
Kotei no Yami chapter 16 . 3/15
So I've read this non-stop for the past few days and I'm going to save my actual review for when I'm up to date, but I had an idea and wanted you to hear it as soon as possible.

If you haven't decided on who your going to use as the new Assassin, maybe you could use Jack The Ripper?
Takai153 chapter 30 . 3/14
Loved the chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
kishinokurobi chapter 30 . 3/14
Just read from chapter 1 to 30 in the last few days. I've been addicted to this story! Here are my most prominent thoughts:

1- Thirty chapters and almost 300k words and cannon is still multiple chapters away would normally be horrible, but you've managed to make it awesome. Well done!

2- Shiro has killed at least 10 people, probably a lot more if he's this bad at recognizing it. He knocked out a bunch of people in the basement of the warehouse and then caused a massive explosion and fire. They hella dead! He never even remembered it! How many others have suffered the same fate?

3- I'm really nervous about what you said on the pairings being a harem. TBH I stopped reading until the friend that recommended the story promised it wouldn't devolve into the same problems that plague many harem fics. I hope you can pull it off well.

4- Man, Shiro really dropped the ball on this one. As soon as she mentioned the reason for the cut on her nose I knew who it was. Normally it's silly to blame yourself, but this time...

5- How has Shiro not realized who Saber is? There's no way Kiritsugu wouldn't mention that (it's just kind of funny. King Author is a girl!) and what are the chances of someone summoning a saber that looks identical to the last one being someone completely different?

If he doesn't notice when he sees (or doesn't in this case) her weapon I'll call bullshit. :p

6- MOAR PLZ! Why did I need to decide to start reading with a cliffhanger being the latest chapter!?

Till next time,
-Elliot S
SuperKinuhata chapter 25 . 3/14
Sacchin reference! lol
Oh I am Slain chapter 30 . 3/13
three rows of armors on each side
[Same thing as last chapter-I'm not certain, but I think that people never refer to something as "armors". It would be either "armor" or "suits of armor".]

Anyway, this was a good chapter. The suspense/mystery was basically gone by halfway through the chapter, but I guess the reveal had to happen at some point anyway. Now it's time for some action scenes.
sephiroth12285 chapter 30 . 3/12
Not bad and I liked the build up that happened...looking forward to more especially Shirou's misadventures with Caren who I am sure will make things more interesting for him.
Oh I am Slain chapter 29 . 3/12
Wheeee, finally got to read your updates. These chapters are such delights. :)
Is it helpful for me to be pointing out these typos, or is it unnecessary? I haven't read the newest chapter (30) yet either, so I dunno if I should do the same thing for it. Let me know!

"Is this… the true nature Roa Valdamjong?"
"Is this… the true nature of Roa Valdamjong?"

which was extracted with an unknown methods.
which was extracted with unknown methods.

"Rejoice Emiya-san," the nun smiled. "It seems that your wish will be fulfilled, after all."
You're such a tease. xD

Although she was a member of the Holy Church, Caren didn't share their politics when it came to dealing with those who aren't human or purely human. In her eyes, all were children of God and therefore they were all to be loved equally.
[Hmm, be careful, this sounds borderline Sue-ish. Nothing wrong per se.]

I don't want to image what she had
I don't want to imagine what she had

countless conflicts cased this art
countless conflicts caused this art

It didn't make moving particularly, difficult but there were much more people to keep track of.
It didn't make moving particularly difficult, but there were much more people to keep track of.

I really, really liked how you made Kenta's disappearance feel ominous, then everything turned out to be ok. It keeps us readers on our toes. :)

nothing really anomalous about professor Shitara
nothing really anomalous about Professor Shitara

Although her talent lied with living beings
Although her talent lay with living beings [Lay is the past tense of lie, yeah it's confusing.)

Excellent, Caren's character was fleshed out more during her investigation of Shirata. It was only that one earlier passage that gave me pause.

God heard and provided that she wasn't surprised
God heard and provided, so she wasn't surprised [Or something like that.]

I thought you were still student by your age."
I thought you were still a student by your age."

"In fact, I'v just begun
"In fact, I've just begun

"Ah, I there was a family business
"Ah, there was a family business

I had to see ot here in Misaki
I had to see out here in Misaki

how much interested in history are you really?"
how interested in history are you really?"

he thought thought privately.
he thought privately.

she was in short supply.
she had in short supply.

a key card form her pocket
a key card from her pocket

The name, Shirou though flabbergasted, was quite fitting.
The name, Shirou thought flabbergastedly, was quite fitting.

Three rows of ten armors for each side of the room
Three rows of ten suits of armor for each side of the room [At least, I don't think "armor" is referred to like the way you were using it. I don't think "armors" is the plural of armor either.]

"These… are all these armors from Shirata-sensei's excavation?"
"These… are all these suits of armor from Shirata-sensei's excavation?"

we possess of the era: nothing to justify
we possess of the era, nothing to justify

but we found a single human body
[Would "skeleton" be more appropriate for an excavation?]

he gestured at the armors.
he gestured at the armor.

from the outside Our best guess
from the outside. Our best guess

reflected the sunlight light ominously
reflected the sunlight ominously

Ha, Emiya still need practice. If he didn't want to leak any suspicions, he should have made sure that talking about the sword was the last topic he talked about with Aihara. :P

Also nice job building suspense for the sword scene. You're doing a fantastic job crafting a mystery plot arc.

I too posses an emphatic ability
I too possess an emphatic ability

they weren't even remotely close to figure out where to look
they weren't even remotely close to figuring out where to look

Again, this was a fantastic chapter. :)
3ndl3ss chapter 30 . 3/8
so i want to make sure i have this strait an enclave of blacksmiths researched technique in a previously unknown location. That technique was mostly mundane but had a dark mystical aspect to it. Most of the blacksmiths chose to destroy their work, likely in protest to this black aspect to the practice. The one that found? advanced? supported? this aspect stayed behind and commited suicide to create a curse. This curse is linked to but is not tied down by a black sword of a malevolent nature... and kenta... somehow. is the blade purifiable or the forging process more importantly? I find it doubtful that shirou would use any technique that has an inherently harmful side effect on the people around him or his creations. which begs the question why put it in the story unless it affect the user of the weapon and not those of a already dark nature.
Have i mentioned i like satsuki? Please keep her around. seriously.
2,959 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »