Reviews for Path of the King
HanLaw0086 chapter 3 . 5/18
So far I loving this story and the that it's only going to be getting better has me very excited to read future chapters
I just hoping Rin isn't going to be included in the harem because she is too much of a control freak and as to have thing her way or she became a super annoying tsundere
thatrandomguy42 chapter 34 . 5/18
Wooooooooooooooooopp
You might be alive (hey, could be a dimensional travelling Dead Apostle for all we know) but one of your line breaks isn't.
This was painfully short but great. I liked the group interaction. Couldn't have been easy to write.
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 34 . 5/18
Oh man. Pure EVIL there!

Having Kirei toyed by his own daughter showing up. Man that is rich! If only there was an actual picture of the moment!
Slingtap chapter 34 . 5/18
It lives! Another great chapter. So glad the setting is back in Fuyuki, Shirou's at his best when he's surrounded by and frustrating his allies. Even if it takes another year, I'm patiently waiting for more!
TheYatted chapter 34 . 5/18
So glad this is back. This chapter just saved me from a grueling lecture on impulse and momentum haha. Keep up the good work
SinForged chapter 34 . 5/18
Another great chapter. Glad to see an update for this. Looking foward to the next chapter.
Archer0 chapter 34 . 5/18
Welcome back Neo welcome back :D
good to see this getting some well deserved love
cj1of4 chapter 34 . 5/18
It lives!

I laughed at the fact that Shirou's harem aura is so strong that the detective could easily see it. I wonder if other will start noticing it too.

Rin's reaction to learning that Shirou is being taught by Caster was hilarious.
chasershadow chapter 34 . 5/18
Love the humor that has been thrown in. I lost hope that this was discontinued. This was a fun read.
Partsu chapter 34 . 5/18
Well obviously Caren Hortensia is not dead. yet.

oh and you too.
rc48177 chapter 34 . 5/18
Glad ta have yah back
Frosty Wolf chapter 34 . 5/18
It's back! Not going to lie, I find Caster to be hilarious when she's jealous. I probably wouldn't if I was there, but that's what the computer screen is for! A bit more setup this chapter, though I might have to reread the story to remember all of the little details.

I look forward to reading more in the future, however long it takes.
Andrzej chapter 34 . 5/18
I don't understand the line "the fulfillment of her wish on in her current reach". I think it means to say "the fulfillment of her wish out of her current reach", but I'm not really sure.
3,789 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »