Reviews for Path of the King
infadinityfollower chapter 22 . 8/1
Pretty good
najex chapter 33 . 7/29
Love this story :)

I do look forward to who the Archer of this war will be, cuz I don't think it will be EMIYA since it would be way to obvious who he is with Shirou's new outfit and since you are going out of your way for shirou to get EMIYA's skillset and equipment without actualy meeting him, and who will end up summoining him since Rin already has Saber. So we will atleast get 1 completly new surprise Master and Servent :)
Rin said that Satsuki had to leave by the time sixth Servent is summoned but what if she ends up the one summining one? Or perhaps we can get Adachi stumbeling into becoming a Master a la Ryuunosuke from the 4th war?

I guesse Zouken will end up summoning Heaven's feel Assasin?
infadinityfollower chapter 21 . 7/28
How do you fuck your story in one CH? I loved it all the way up to here but just this one mistake... I don't think i can keep on reading... Why would caster let them go? Why would caster not take any type of action against the ones would planned to use her master? Why would caster not take any action to make sure the cop stayed slient? Why would she just not draw in more power from the laylines? Also there are also a bunch more whys then just this.
infadinityfollower chapter 20 . 7/28