Reviews for Path of the King
demedichi chapter 36 . 7/30
I wonder if Satsuki is going to end up summoning Assassin given Media probably won't in this fic (I think). Also PLZ GIVE ME EMIYA SOMEHOW! *cough**cough* sorry about that. I was just kind of hoping that somehow Sakura would end up summoning him instead of rider...
Anyways it was a fantastic chapter and I can't wait for the next one.
Victorules chapter 36 . 7/30
Yay for quick updates! I was wondering where Sakura was in all this. She is always so saddening.
psp reader chapter 36 . 7/30
prolly a leather plug suit, lol
javi30 chapter 36 . 7/30
:) very good
MWkillkenny84 chapter 36 . 7/30
... Shinji é praticamente un uomo morto che cammina, é solo che non si é ancora reso conto del fatto.

Imparerà, prima o poi. Preferibilmente _prima_...
hornofdesolation chapter 36 . 7/30
Another good chapter added to this story.
Zeus795 chapter 36 . 7/30
very well explained and written well done
Sojiro888 chapter 36 . 7/30
Recently, Shirou has been behaving a lot more like the character from Stay Night. I like this. And things are going to get interesting, in more than one ways.
Fire-Fly999 chapter 36 . 7/30
Hmmm, Maybe you should start getting into the war with all its seriousness now, and introduce all the other servants.
Despite rin and shirou co-operating right now, all of their morals, ideals are different, especially medea and shirou.
Infighting is bound to happen, so keep that in mind. Hopefully you will. in some way, introduce Counter Guardian Emiya who is 'this' shirou's future version and not bent on killing him, but also trying his best to keep his real identity secret.
Oh and shirou's... alternate personality? Please expand on that, the war should be able to bring it out hopefully.
gamerdudeLSK chapter 36 . 7/30
This was fantastic! As usual I loved your characterisation of Misuzuri, Caster and Satsuki! And with the added foreshadowing you're doing with Sakura, it would be really interesting to see this particular Grail War follow a variant of the Heavens Feel route!
With Chaos Theory ending I'm really looking forward to your interpretation of the war and how Shirou will handle both Sakura and Illya, especially because this Shirou already knows so much about the Grail system and its corruption, and Illya's relation to his adopted father! It promises to be great with your superb writing ability!

Also, very intuitive use of Shirou's ability! Most authors tend to underutilise what Shirou already has or give him ridiculous and unbelievable power ups, but you have made great use of what he already has. Shirou is already plenty strong without doing anything ridiculous.
All in all, I'm deeply satisfied with this update and eagerly anticipate more! Good stuff and keep it coming!
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 36 . 7/30
I noticed you have used to word "said" in this chapter (or perhaps very little). Was that intentional? Thanks for the chapter!
Varrocker chapter 36 . 7/30
Great chapter, seems like the war is drawing ever closer..
Mackus chapter 36 . 7/30
I am glad this isn't dead! When I've found this fic for the first time, it hadn't been updated for a while. One day I take another look, and lo behold, there have been several updates since.

I must say, I really enjoy this take on Shirou x Medea. Just do it you two! It's called team bonding!
And poor Sakura! Everyone had completely forgotten about her!
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 36 . 7/30
The yandere flag is raised. Run awsy shirou.
Akairyuu Truong chapter 36 . 7/29
I just notice that we are at 300k word and still not in the war lol
How long do you plan this to be?
The longest story ive ever seen is around 4m word of hieda no akyuu