Reviews for Path of the King
Lady Renrider chapter 40 . 12/26/2017
Medea is such a troll! Gotta hand it to her to be the voice of dawning reasong and making Shirou LESS DENSE! lol priceless! I was wondering when a new chapter was gonna be up, and i encounter this hilarious beauty right here! Its nice to have a funny chapter after so much intensity.
Also, Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year! i hope your wedding went well!
Chronostorm chapter 40 . 12/26/2017
Ah poor Shiro not understanding women oh and Medea forgot to mention how good a cook he was in his traits I feel that should have come up. So I take it Medea is going to be proactive in getting him other girls to some degree since he seems to be against it mentally though his body betrays him lol well keep it up.
steinerdavion2183 chapter 40 . 12/26/2017
Oh this is totally hilarious tbh. Love this story... Medea really deserves to be happy.
kratos1991 chapter 40 . 12/26/2017
Great story. I just wish there had be more medea x shirou fanfiction in generel.
I am hyped to read more, hopefully you will add sakura and medusa to shirous "harem". Not for comedy scenes But romance, sakura sure deserves her happy / true end ;-)
Ps. Medea and medusa are my favorits along mordred and scathatch
shiranakutemokekko chapter 40 . 12/26/2017
Thank you for the chapter, man. I really enjoyed it, as I always do. Looking forward to your next update, they are always like a Christmas present to me.
gamerdudeLSK chapter 40 . 12/26/2017
I really enjoyed this chapter. It was a nice descent from the "climax" of the previous chapter. I greatly look forward to more and with your hint of more chapters on Patreon, you may just be receiving a new patron soon. Good stuff!
isoulmani chapter 40 . 12/26/2017
Ringing in the holidays with a bang I see. Seriously though this chapter felt right. Cementing one relationship yet becoming aware of the options after the choose was made. It feels like real emotional progress for both of them. Thanks for the chapter, I eagerly await more.
kadzooks chapter 40 . 12/26/2017
This chapter is made of boners.
Alyr Lin chapter 40 . 12/25/2017
Thank you for fluffy chapter. Happy Holidays to you!
TheYatted chapter 40 . 12/25/2017
Shirou is truly an upstanding citizen to deny THAT offer. Either that, or he's only got one nut haha. Merry Christmas!
javi30 chapter 40 . 12/25/2017
Very good
Feliz Navidad
misovic chapter 40 . 12/25/2017
merry christmas and thanks for chapter
nukenick777 chapter 40 . 12/25/2017
Archers gonna have a fun time fucking up Shirous life, if Medea doesnt kill him before the truth come out...
Aesir19 chapter 40 . 12/25/2017
Loved he chapter Neo, the dialogue between Shirou and Medea was entertaining and funny. You have so much room for dialogue options between the two of them considering their characters and even flaws.

Merry Christmas to you as well, hope you had a great day.4
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 40 . 12/25/2017
And the harem rout flag is being raised...
4,649 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »