Reviews for Path of the King
Nitpicker chapter 33 . 10/16/2016
If Shirou also has "nothing" as an origin than wouldnt that make him like Shiki Ryougi - someone with "mystic eyes of death perception"?
Battlesny chapter 30 . 10/10/2016
He took her away from me, He looks at me with her eyes, He grows with each passing day, looking more and more like her. sounds like his wife died in childbirth and he blames their son, and him inheriting her features isn't helping. Then you add in the woman at the museum watching over the young motherless boy, and her access to restricted parts of the museum. I'm actually surprised Shirou didn't figure it out until he read saw the picture.
though I did fail to connect the nosebleed to the bandaged nose.
BK201 chapter 33 . 10/2/2016
This is literary genius. The way the story is laid out while still preserving shiou's base character and personality is phenomenal. Every step and detail of this story has a purpose that is used or mentioned later in chapters. Please continue this story and keep up the glorious work
Battlesny chapter 11 . 10/1/2016
yay, Adachi has already revealed his Jester self :)

now i need to read a Shirou Fool persona/fate story. Boy who lost everything but his instinct to live and his name to cursed flames makes a perfect Fool, like a blank canvas on which anything could be painted... or in Shirou's case an unformed metal that can be forged into any weapon imaginable.
yea, the artsy ones always sound nicer.
ThePotatoFamine chapter 17 . 9/25/2016
I seriously like your story, but the grammatical mistakes make me cringe. Even if you have betas the simple things pass by from time to time and they accumulate. You always mess up your possessive nouns as well as misuse of singular or plural forms of both verbs and nouns. Please, polish this up because the story itself is rather great.
Neema Amiry chapter 33 . 9/22/2016
damn
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 3 . 9/22/2016
I think it's rather stupid that he reienforced his brain
SonOfNenji chapter 14 . 9/20/2016
...Huh!

SonOfNenji chapter 12 . 9/20/2016
...Meh.

SonOfNenji chapter 11 . 9/20/2016
So, are the crooks going to be interogated for the identities and locations of their associates?

10 girls doesn't seem like a lot when you realize how many more are suffering right now.

Surely the FIB or whatever other organization of a similar nature would want to get involved?

Golden Dragon King chapter 33 . 9/19/2016
This chapter... 100% spectacular. Especially the last part. I never really though of that before nor have I read a fanfic that explained what Shirou's nature/being was so perfectly before.

Nice!
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
I have to disagree with that, greek is not western it's eastern, it was only the west when everyone thought that the continent they lived on was the whole world.
Dark Durian chapter 33 . 9/17/2016
Wow, that revelation about Shirou being forged from Nothingness into Sword by Avalon was mind blowing! It also makes sense onthe reason that Shirou took Kiritsugu's dream, as if he didn't he'd be nothing more than an empty shell. I'm looking forward to the next chapter and how all this will affect his growth under Medea's tutelage.
Dark Durian chapter 32 . 9/17/2016
Damn! That was ridiculously vicious! If he can master that power though, he'll be a force to be reckoned with. Atleast he has Medea and his budding group of friends and family to help him recover and keep sane.
Golden Dragon King chapter 10 . 9/17/2016
Sasaki? Is that a HSDK reference?
3,612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »