Reviews for Path of the King
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 3 . 9/15
I just had a thought, if heroic spirits can be created by people's belief and love of them (like Frankenstein) does that mean the justice League and other famous hero's from comics would be heroic spirits too, imagine batman as assassin, or superman as berserker, how about the flash as lancer, ooh or the Martian manhunter as caster.
Reginleif2004 chapter 33 . 9/13
One of the most fun fanfictions I've read in quite a long time. Thank you for having this idea (I had followed this earlier, but was too lazy to review it until just now.)

Please keep up the excellent work.
Saberwolf155 chapter 33 . 9/11
Like I said about the other story I love these chapters and the plot and I wish that the story could be continued.
AvidGamer chapter 33 . 9/3
so glad you updated this. probably the most realistic way for shirou to know what the hell is going on during the war.
I'm intrigued by caster and shirou's romantic relationship and when you'll bring it to the forefront. I haven't seen that pairing before.
the grammer is sound and the spelling is nearly spot on. only a few minor misspelling that don't really take anything away from the story.
I enjoy you're writting style and the pacing of the story, though the last arc was a tad long.
still one of my favorite fanfics, and one of the top fate/stay ones on the sight. good job and keep up the awesome work
-AvidgGamer
Komina12345 chapter 33 . 8/30
I actually sat through and read the entire thing in one going. Aside from the Misaki arc being a bit too long, I am very happy to see a story where Caster is taken into account as the main female lead. I look forward to your updates and hope that the wait isn't too long!
DYnoJackal19 chapter 24 . 8/30
there's the awful truth
DYnoJackal19 chapter 17 . 8/30
Hehehehe. If that isn't eating the eye candy crossed with shipping, I don't know what is.
DYnoJackal19 chapter 16 . 8/30
And so the pieces begin to fall into place. So the game will ... begin.
aceking198 chapter 33 . 8/30
I love this story! This story definetely goes the deepest into shirou's distortion and his ideals. I also like how u made shirou start acting like a hero before the grail war and do have to agree with you that if shirou really wanted to be a hero then why didnt he start earlier. It's also interesting that he has summoned caster this time around and love the tsukihime part of this since i love tsukihime almost as much as stay night. So yeah I cant wait for the next chapter and the holy grail war im really looking forward to it!
Duinithias chapter 33 . 8/29
Great story although there have been times where the spelling has hampered my experience of your story. All in all though great story and concept I'm looking forward to seeing your next chapter.
More... MORE... MOOOORRRRREEEE!

Feed us more delicious fic, please!

This tale is so awesome, I was blown away from the very first chapter.

You are really talented at wordcraft and storytelling.

I can't wait to see what the next chapter brings!
antoninjohn chapter 33 . 8/16
Reality marble next chapter
I like this but no time give a full, lengthy review like this fic deserves. Why? GOTTA READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!

This is like cocaine in literature form!
Goldreaver chapter 33 . 8/16
I've probably read this once per month and I have to say, was I glad when I found, during my second-to-last run, that it had a new update.

Don't give up! Not only this is the most a realistic approach to 'Shirou enters the war halfway competent' ever seen in a fanfic (the runner up story had him way too powerful and cunning) but it is probably the only thing we'll see of the mysterious caster route. Of course, I'm not mentioning the quality or consistency. Heck, the only complaint I had is that the Misaki segment kind of dragged on, but it wasn't really that bad.

I can barely want for it to continue. The war is coming!
You mentioned not being a native english writer so I felt like pointing out, for future reference, your use of the term 'borrowed'.

The term 'borrowed' is used to denote the status of said item or thing from the perspective of the one who is receiving it.

Example: My pen ran out of ink so I borrowed a pen from my classmate.

The way you orchestrated the sentence was from the perspective of the one giving the object or thing.
In such a case, the term you are looking for is 'lent' or 'loaned'.

Example: My classmate asked if I had a spare pen so I lent him a spare.

- - -

English lesson done, now onto my thoughts so far of what you've written.

I am enjoying this piece and looking forward to what is to come, especially the escapades of the Archer.
3,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »