Reviews for Sparks
luke chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
Please continue on this story, I'm so curious why happens next
thorn chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
please update
rosey chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
i like this story when will the next update will be and will valtor find out about them.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
amazing UPDATE SOON!
Firefly154 chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Good job!
PrincessSkylar chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
It was great and I love reading it.

Plz update soon.
PrincessSkylar chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Love the chapter

It was perfect
Authoress-in-training chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I have to agree with my fellow WWA authors about the grammar, but this is a cool idea! I tried to write something where Sparx was never destroyed and Bloom grew up princess, but it sort of flopped. Keep going! I want to read more. :)

- Authoress
Pani Drzwi chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This is awesome, I love it! The plot seems really interesting and unique - I'm very much looking forward to seeing where you'll take this, love the opening chapter, love the way you write the characters : so to sum it up, I love nearly everything!

Nearly everything because just like LoveLoveLovix has said there are things which need work and I have spotted a number of errors. Fix these and the story will be even better than it already is!

Please update soon and keep up the great work, you're very close to achieving perfection with this story!
LoveLoveLovix chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I love the plot, love the dialogue, love everything. Grammar needs work. It looks like you haven't proofread this at all. Some things make no sense, such as "You have much to do today in predator for your departure to Alfea; the school for fairies in Magix."

Do some quick proofreading, maybe get a beta. If you do, this will be perfect.
PrincessSkylar chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I love it. It was perfect. Plz update
Firefly154 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Nice chap plz update soon
PeachysGotIt24 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Cool! I'll add it to my story alert!