Reviews for Bandage to Cover Wounds
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely perfect!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! I love what Emily said about being careful with her! Brilliant! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Aww so sweet
singlouder chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
I'll just be over here quietly flailing and sobbing about how great they would've been... oh, show.
This was gorgeous, and your Emily voice is especially perfect, right down to the rotating encryption code of snark and vulnerability. Also- amazing look into Hotch's thoughts and feelings around this whole arc. Brilliantly done.
PlatonicLovers chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
This again was so adorable and I really enjoyed all three chapters! Firstly - Jack not Jake, wasn't this the third time they kissed?

but otherwise I enjoyed the humour and how the end was very adorable. I love the insecurity of Hotch feeling as though he isn't good enough and how Emily reassures him that he's enough.

Good job :)
PlatonicLovers chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
This was a great chapter! It's nice and sweet and I'm enjoying the story.

"even tough she longed for it" - It's though not tough- there was one or two spelling mistakes but overall the piece is good so you can't really tell but for future references :) great story though!
PlatonicLovers chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Ahdshsfs this is really sweet. I like how you explained things between them it makes the story better. It's well written and easy to understand :)
Miss Ashlynn chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
I like this a lot. It's nice to read something about this time in Hotch's life.
solveariddle chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
This is a wonderful story. Sad but in the end there's hope for a better future, a happier future. Thank you for sharing!
HPforever-after chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Awwww good job
lizzabet chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
The ending was great! And I love the quote you picked out! It described this story so well!:)
Syfja chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Perfect. The is story is a perfection.
Rugbygirrl chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Great story:)
lily moonlight chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Hello :D Well done on posting your story! I enjoyed this last chapter and I liked very much that it ended with hope after so much despair earlier. It was such a wonderful description about the kind of pain that comes when you're warming up after being frozen, that worked so well. I really liked, too, how you wrote about the love and how it had changed that Hotch felt for Hayley. He's a good guy and you write him as very honest. Emily is also honest, I think. I hope you are able to write more soon :)